TMM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Throwaway72518

Mar 15, 2023
That's what it is, he's taking advantage of ai art to create o.c. waifus. To each his own but I wish he spend that time to make more pics of this last set than the barley legal French waifu
I completely agree. Last set was so underwhelming with way more “story” then pics just to see some other thing apparently took more of the time is pretty disappointing

corberik

Feb 7, 2023
I completely agree. Last set was so underwhelming with way more “story” then pics just to see some other thing apparently took more of the time is pretty disappointing
I wouldn't have minded so much if it was ninjartist level quality as it's clear that time is taken there and even if I don't like the angles or core I can aperciate the effort. But since he's taking the a.i. route with debatable time to edit them ( Kate's reverse cowgirl pic and cassies last pic could have used some touch up ) at least in comparison to his earlier work, he'll even work from earlier this year I think that'd what ticks me of the most. More so cuase of his new pet project . I got no problem with he wanting to make or draw what he wants but the timing makes it so clear that it took away from gettting more pictures from the kate, cathie set, hell the story is proof of that.

corberik

Feb 7, 2023
from the title screen in the nomad teens series View attachment 2592023
Random thought. But if he's gonna do this series anyway it be cool if he did other countries or sub sets reigions. Like its clear from banner he's gonna diversify it. But for example for if he did countries in slavic reigions he could do russia, poland, ukraine, or if he finishes Europe he could do Asian (mix its up with india, then hit the Korean, Thailand, different reigions of Japan etc. Could keep the series going longer and it gives chance to mix up girls appearances and skin tones. Plus makes for a fun can you guess the ethnicity game with out reading it first.

corberik

Feb 7, 2023
Here ya guys go
Stinker, not to sound unappreciated. But by chance you have the missing arya and sansa picture, or the codex of corruption set? Asking cuase outside of the special sets (that one he has with cersei, and thus latest girls from different reigions set) those are the only ones currently missing to make it that we'd have all his pictures up to date on this fourm.

Reactions: Thund3rst0rm

Stinker69

Dec 5, 2021
Stinker, not to sound unappreciated. But by chance you have the missing arya and sansa picture, or the codex of corruption set? Asking cuase outside of the special sets (that one he has with cersei, and thus latest girls from different reigions set) those are the only ones currently missing to make it that we'd have all his pictures up to date on this fourm.
All I can get is the Arya and Sansa one, the Codex of Corruption still shows up all censored for me, idk it says he’s expanding it
2233549E-97F8-473A-A1C4-70181E819CFE.jpeg EECC9F7E-F471-4E90-B328-A261B485B00C.jpeg 57E3455A-0BCA-4CD6-8AC9-A9F4F86581D8.jpeg

corberik

Feb 7, 2023
Reactions: Stinker69

xhahnh

Oct 29, 2021
Thanks for sharing, Stinker69. I think we are also missing the Veronica Mars set from the Bound and Helpless series. If you have those it would be much appreciated. If not, no worries of course.

corberik

Feb 7, 2023
Thanks for sharing, Stinker69. I think we are also missing the Veronica Mars set from the Bound and Helpless series. If you have those it would be much appreciated. If not, no worries of course.
I think yur right X cuase we got the actress as Elsa, and the good place. But I haven't seen Veronica mars one (forgot about it if honest but yeahbi don't think I've ever come acroos it uncensored

corberik

Feb 7, 2023
Cheacking in. X you have any luck tracking down the Veronica mars set?you and your guy usually are able to scronge something up, any leads what so ever? Also question since his random euerppoen girls is gonna be a thing (he even put the second one up before the codex update) we gonna start including them? Or ignoring them on this thread? Lastly since he's gonna be useing his ai art/ photoshop mix for codex moving foward we gonna start including those one here? If so anyone got leads on update? I know there's a codex forum on this site but that thing barley sees updates. He'll I think most of us here found the ones we posted elsewhere anyway.

Reactions: Thund3rst0rm

corberik

Feb 7, 2023
still nothing unfortunately, haven't found euro girls either probably for lack of interest
Make sense, lack of interests I'd say, along with most casuals (people not on this form that asl for merry mage stuff) not knowing it exists. Hell im not that intrested in it either, but hey if he's gonna be so adamant about it and give them priority over other sets may as well include them yeah?

Reactions: Wildbug04
Status
Not open for further replies.