TMM

Status
Not open for further replies.

marflash

Jul 5, 2022
Soooo, I'll be the one to say it, while his past work does show that he can very detailed with skin tone and environmental effects. Anyone else feel that the padme ones, particuallrybthe city shot, the shower and the 1st fucking picture kind look like he's useing ai art first then brushing it up with his regular techniques? Or could it be he's just using new version of photoshop and effects?
Clearly he has updated his workflow with AI. So I guess the next images will be like this.

corberik

Feb 7, 2023
Clearly he has updated his workflow with AI. So I guess the next images will be like this.
Maybe that'd why it took a while that last few months, he was perfecting LORAs or training the ai? Not gonna lie so long as it's quality like the payment ones or he touches it up a lil like he's done with certain works I don't mind if it means we don't gotta wait 2-3 months for kinda haphazard works like Astrid or his Las max from stranger things set. Happy for any of his work but I really think the compared to what he could put out those where a dip in quality.

Death69inc

Oct 24, 2018
Anyone ever seen these? Previews found here:
Set isnt even listed on themerrymage site.... if I had seen this when posted I could have checked. Sucks imagine I missed a few images.

corberik

Feb 7, 2023
Set isnt even listed on themerrymage site.... if I had seen this when posted I could have checked. Sucks imagine I missed a few images.
My understanding was that it was a specific paid for set. Not even a poll. But an actual someone personally requested and paid him to start it. And he only put it as preview to Guage interest, or get others to make personal request. Considering the fact that it has not been updated he may have had a falling out with guy who payed or just have it on back burner since he went from making his own work. To those awful cg models, to his new ai art photo shop mix technique. Either way since it was a literal patron set I don't think anyone but the patron has the uncensored anyways

Reactions: Death69inc

corberik

Feb 7, 2023
So are we able to get any reptide on here or no? I know the one guy said he could but won’t.
Considering it's a merry mage fourm doubt itm now if you or other dude wants to make reptide fourm and place link on here maybe it could start up that way

corberik

Feb 7, 2023
the cassie lang and kate bishop series just released. hoping for someone to have it
I mean give some time and I'm sure x will have it.lol but for real ain't even been half and hour give it time it'll probably be here in a day or 2. Also just ran trough set from preview images seems pretty good but I kinda wish he'd used a better face in the last one looks less like Casey and more like the actress from the Netflix tall girl movie. Not bad set tough. Also to whoever uplands it think you can squeeze in the missing arya and sansa one?

Throwaway72518

Mar 15, 2023
Is anyone else kinda disappointed in the new one? I was really looking forward to Kate and Cassie but there’s not enough Cassie and not enough images imo. Like them together with a cock or them covered in cum. Seems like he spent too long just writing a story.

corberik

Feb 7, 2023
Is anyone else kinda disappointed in the new one? I was really looking forward to Kate and Cassie but there’s not enough Cassie and not enough images imo. Like them together with a cock or them covered in cum. Seems like he spent too long just writing a story.
Was disappointed in no double blowjob or cumshot picture. And like you said not enough cassie especially since Kate's got so many already. Lol I agree I feel like he spend more on the story then the pics

Med-maxdi

Apr 2, 2023
hello to all does anyone have the new image of kate bishop and kassie lang please thank you in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.