TMM

Status
Not open for further replies.

corberik

Feb 7, 2023
Did anyone tracked down the latest set??
If x haven't posted it then ya known it must be rough to track. I can't find it anywhere. No chans, or booruos, or secondary sites, nada. It might just be that no one found the set interesting enough. I know from people I know and spoke to the creep on fourms for his stuff and other works or that know people who are subscribed to him that they been disappointed with the last few sets looks, and that he didn't stick to the project orders he said he was gonna do so some just decided to droop of for a bit and wait for him to release more sets. Might be a case of that as to why we haven't had luck finding it

Reactions: Thund3rst0rm

xhahnh

Oct 29, 2021
If x haven't posted it then ya known it must be rough to track. I can't find it anywhere. No chans, or booruos, or secondary sites, nada. It might just be that no one found the set interesting enough. I know from people I know and spoke to the creep on fourms for his stuff and other works or that know people who are subscribed to him that they been disappointed with the last few sets looks, and that he didn't stick to the project orders he said he was gonna do so some just decided to droop of for a bit and wait for him to release more sets. Might be a case of that as to why we haven't had luck finding it
Yeah haven't found it yet, that explanation makes sense

corberik

Feb 7, 2023
Why would it be canceled? It came in second on the march/april poll. My guess is TMM wants to release sets from the previous poll before finishing the TLOU set.
Make sense since the release order bases of polls has been kinda wonky. Side note just saw the new set he's gonna put put, is it just me or does it look like he took extra time on it? Like the colors and textures look more like his older more detailed stuff, not the weird cgi blend some of his. more recent stuff has had.

Throwaway72518

Mar 15, 2023
I know it’s not merry mage but does anyone have any of reptides uncensored stuff or know where to find it? Really wish I could see some of those Kate Bishop ones.

Reactions: Gawg69

corberik

Feb 7, 2023
Ok so new one just dropped hopefully one of us cam track it down soon, maybe even set before as well. Also don't know bout yall but I hope he keeps the attention dto detail from the set with the rest from now on

corberik

Feb 7, 2023
Hozah for x and his guy!. And yeah I figured. Mother fuckers love natialie Portman as padma, and the art for her set was clearly worked on more so I figured there would be alot more people that would nab it as opposed to a comparatively bland stark sister set.

corberik

Feb 7, 2023
Soooo, I'll be the one to say it, while his past work does show that he can very detailed with skin tone and environmental effects. Anyone else feel that the padme ones, particuallrybthe city shot, the shower and the 1st fucking picture kind look like he's useing ai art first then brushing it up with his regular techniques? Or could it be he's just using new version of photoshop and effects?

Reactions: xhahnh
Status
Not open for further replies.