TMM

Status
Not open for further replies.

corberik

Feb 7, 2023
Any of the new Codex of the Corruption stuff?
If you mean the one before this hermione one he keeps advertising. I don't think so. Last update I recall was chapter 8, and I think we on 10 with the hermione one. Also hermione on Still ain't out. So we all just waiting.

corberik

Feb 7, 2023
Yo when did the new poll happen? I just saw the winners and they honestly are mostly underwhelming imo
Not sure when. I think they have potential I'm just disappointed that's he gonna likly limit it like he did with kate and cassie set. Anya Taylor joy has potential but I wish he'd do a set of different charecters instead of one. Jennifer Lawrence may be nice depending on poses or fuck positions ciri and Taylor same.. I'm rolling my eyes at wensday and enid, he seems to like em a lil to much. I did lol at the fact he felt like he had to make it clear last of us and harry potter where still on way. Hopefully these come out in quick succession. Side note he also put outstanding for his round the world girls project, I think japan and Ireland have potter till if he does more then 1 girl. Might make it that we actually start posting those to.lol. BTW while the subject is brought up what charcter or actress do you wish he'd do? Or continue

Thund3rst0rm

Jul 15, 2022
Not sure when. I think they have potential I'm just disappointed that's he gonna likly limit it like he did with kate and cassie set. Anya Taylor joy has potential but I wish he'd do a set of different charecters instead of one. Jennifer Lawrence may be nice depending on poses or fuck positions ciri and Taylor same.. I'm rolling my eyes at wensday and enid, he seems to like em a lil to much. I did lol at the fact he felt like he had to make it clear last of us and harry potter where still on way. Hopefully these come out in quick succession. Side note he also put outstanding for his round the world girls project, I think japan and Ireland have potter till if he does more then 1 girl. Might make it that we actually start posting those to.lol. BTW while the subject is brought up what charcter or actress do you wish he'd do? Or continue
I really wish he made arts of some new celebs you know...Like Dua Lipa,Camila Cabello and others...I even emailed him once suggesting about it.

Throwaway72518

Mar 15, 2023
As a personal fan of the like superhero art I do always enjoy those. But the Kate Cassie one was disappointing I like when we see some of them in their suits then off and so on. So I never mind more of those if they’re quality. I’d love one with Mary Marvel and Anthea from Shazam 2 as Grace Fulton and Rachel Ziegler are pretty hot.

corberik

Feb 7, 2023
As a personal fan of the like superhero art I do always enjoy those. But the Kate Cassie one was disappointing I like when we see some of them in their suits then off and so on. So I never mind more of those if they’re quality. I’d love one with Mary Marvel and Anthea from Shazam 2 as Grace Fulton and Rachel Ziegler are pretty hot.
Yeah not gonna lie hope he gets around to that one day. Grace Fulton seems like a no Brainerd as everyone agrees she's stupid attractive, and something with Rachel Zeigler as Athena would be nice. If not Athena then something from that hunger games movie she's gonna be in also has potential

Throwaway72518

Mar 15, 2023
Yeah not gonna lie hope he gets around to that one day. Grace Fulton seems like a no Brainerd as everyone agrees she's stupid attractive, and something with Rachel Zeigler as Athena would be nice. If not Athena then something from that hunger games movie she's gonna be in also has potential
I sent in a request once for a Grace Fulton Mary Marvel one once. And at the very end I mentioned possibly putting Rachel Zieglers Anthea in it too like them together. He replied going a Rachel Ziegler set sounds good maybe for another movie of hers. So you’re probably right with the Hunger Games but seems like no Grace Fulton for some reason it sounds like he doesn’t like her despite her major popularity rn.

corberik

Feb 7, 2023
I sent in a request once for a Grace Fulton Mary Marvel one once. And at the very end I mentioned possibly putting Rachel Zieglers Anthea in it too like them together. He replied going a Rachel Ziegler set sounds good maybe for another movie of hers. So you’re probably right with the Hunger Games but seems like no Grace Fulton for some reason it sounds like he doesn’t like her despite her major popularity rn.
To each their own. Maybe he just has a type. To be fair Rachel has more memorable roles and is cute. The only roles grace has of any note is the conjuring and shazam 1 and 2. She is attractive no doubt there. But think how much time he's given to wendsday, arya, or padme and hermione. He clearly has a preference for cute over hot

Status
Not open for further replies.