TMM

Status
Not open for further replies.

corberik

Feb 7, 2023
Anyone have astrid hofferson and the video with violet?
On thr look out for Astrid, but might be a bit, the usual huants and people I know thatbi can rely on trade for the sets don't really much care for the Astrid set, more so cuase they wanted the other stuff from his pole requests 1st. Same Issue with last of wendsday set, they more irked it wasn't included with last release. As for violet video I'll attach if I can find it. But in all my time creeping and trading I have never come across that video. Usually the ones that pop up are the kate bishop, or the yelena.

Death69inc

Oct 24, 2018
On thr look out for Astrid, but might be a bit, the usual huants and people I know thatbi can rely on trade for the sets don't really much care for the Astrid set, more so cuase they wanted the other stuff from his pole requests 1st. Same Issue with last of wendsday set, they more irked it wasn't included with last release. As for violet video I'll attach if I can find it. But in all my time creeping and trading I have never come across that video. Usually the ones that pop up are the kate bishop, or the yelena.
This video does not exsist on his site. So if you find please do.

Status
Not open for further replies.