TMM

Status
Not open for further replies.

corberik

Feb 7, 2023
I
Theres only one gaurdians imagaine there
It's literally directly bellow it. The order is guardians top left. Eternal salma and Angelina top right. Carter bottom left (aka right under guardians) and then naked captain marvel on bottom right.

corberik

Feb 7, 2023
Theres only one gaurdians imagaine there
Look left it's naked dune, guardians and carter tentacle.monster under that. Now if I miss understood and you mean there's a variant if the guardians picture my bad, far as I knew that's only one (and only one I found)

Ytmboope

Mar 13, 2023
Look left it's naked dune, guardians and carter tentacle.monster under that. Now if I miss understood and you mean there's a variant if the guardians picture my bad, far as I knew that's only one (and only one I found)
Yes there's another picture of gaurdians I was asking if it was here sorry for the mid under standing

Death69inc

Oct 24, 2018
same as one posted 1 big image mantis and gamora and the boys with xray ver and a half ver mantis x drax only with xray ver

Reactions: Ytmboope

corberik

Feb 7, 2023
same as one posted 1 big image mantis and gamora and the boys with xray ver and a half ver mantis x drax only with xray ver
x
might wanna reach out to xhahnh. They are are pretty good and uploading the more obscure requests, or varient set. Go pack one page (page 4) of this fourm you'll see a bunch of posts by him. Recommend doing for quicker results since there's no telling if he seems or read the last few posts. I know I don't got the variant pics for guardians and in my quest to collect I never ran across the singular or xray variants so xhahnh really is your beat bet, that or a passerby or lurker to the thread that just happens to have it.

xhahnh

Oct 29, 2021
x
might wanna reach out to xhahnh. They are are pretty good and uploading the more obscure requests, or varient set. Go pack one page (page 4) of this fourm you'll see a bunch of posts by him. Recommend doing for quicker results since there's no telling if he seems or read the last few posts. I know I don't got the variant pics for guardians and in my quest to collect I never ran across the singular or xray variants so xhahnh really is your beat bet, that or a passerby or lurker to the thread that just happens to have it.
Just got back from a work trip, unfortunately the only two series that I'm missing completely (others are just missing a few variants) are the guardians and the veronica mars ones.

Thund3rst0rm

Jul 15, 2022
Anyone has the Kristen bell Set...there's some images scattered around here...but it doesn't contain the full set

Status
Not open for further replies.