TMM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thund3rst0rm

Jul 15, 2022
By any chance do you have the Kamala Khan & Captain Marvel set??there are some images scattered around this forum but not all of them

Reactions: Gawg69

corberik

Feb 7, 2023
By any chance do you have the Kamala Khan & Captain Marvel set??there are some images scattered around this forum but not all of them
Which ones you lookong for the clothed variants? Cuase as far as I know ow the clothed or partial clothed are the only ones missing? All other ones from the set are here just with them naked.

Thund3rst0rm

Jul 15, 2022
Which ones you lookong for the clothed variants? Cuase as far as I know ow the clothed or partial clothed are the only ones missing? All other ones from the set are here just with them naked.
Yes those and the towel covered ones too...I was thinking if the whole set was in one place then it would be easier to find for others too..

corberik

Feb 7, 2023
Not sure if I have all of them because I found one on the web that doesn't appear on TMM's preview page, but I at least have all the variants listed there.
Unless there is a secret animated one i belive these you posted should beall of them for the set. BTW out of curiosity which one us the one that wasn't included in preview set

xhahnh

Oct 29, 2021
Unless there is a secret animated one i belive these you posted should beall of them for the set. BTW out of curiosity which one us the one that wasn't included in preview set
1-10.5: it's 1-10 without the emojis, might just be an edit

corberik

Feb 7, 2023
Xhahnh since you seem to to have all of them, and are nice enough to upload them in order unlike myself who just dropped them in mass when the fourm was originally created, a question. If you go to the merry mage site he's notes that sansa and arya set is next. Now in the preview image I recognize the arya image he's using, it's from an earlier time it's nit the winterfall set, and it's not from the arya abroad/ slavers market set. I don't recognize the sansa one before it tough. If you happen to have the pictures can I ask that you upload them?

Troll

Apr 22, 2017
anyone have some of the games ? Namely Tied up on Tatooine ? Since the other one is uploaded here.

Starlight set ?

1680388054426.png

corberik

Feb 7, 2023
These? I think it's from the "Bound and Helpless" set
Thanks, I actually looked at front page and found that I had the 1st from the set but thanks for the variants. BTW the arya one from the preview is there to(attaching screen shot, in case you need them)

Reactions: xhahnh

corberik

Feb 7, 2023
somehow misplaced the billie ones, will post if I find them
Found the billie ones on the front page (2nd attached image for reference). Look to the 1st attachment (one with arya stark) so you know where to scroll down to. It's in the same post from the poster listed in the 1st thumbnail

xhahnh

Oct 29, 2021
Found the billie ones on the front page (2nd attached image for reference). Look to the 1st attachment (one with arya stark) so you know where to scroll down to. It's in the same post from the poster listed in the 1st thumbnail
Awesome, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.