VN Ren'Py Abandoned To Be Or Not To Be [v0.3] [Dandy Games]

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes

stahalle

Jul 11, 2018
It’s a shame. This game had a lot of potential, with a refreshing, realistic storyline and nice graphics. Really disappointed that no one has taken up the torch. Out of curiosity, does anyone know why the dev gave up?
dev just vanished. no explanation or anything.

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
It’s a shame. This game had a lot of potential, with a refreshing, realistic storyline and nice graphics. Really disappointed that no one has taken up the torch. Out of curiosity, does anyone know why the dev gave up?
He never got enough patrons is my guess, and I think that was mainly due to his lousy pricing of Patreon tiers.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
One thing on their patreon seems weird.

PATRONS

$1
PER MONTH

If there's 2 patrons how can they only be making 1 buck? Shouldn't they be making at least 2 bucks?

Last edited:

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
It's very depressing to see games getting abandoned when the female protag is cute. Seems like most of the games getting made have some fat cow of a woman with quadruple F tits and an ass that couldn't fit through a regular doorway.
I agree completely. I loved this game because of the slim FMC. She was hot without needing to be extremely or improbably curved.

As with all abandoned games, I hope that Dandy returns.

lepoutanol

May 10, 2023
Hello,my friend.I just finished the game and I saw that this was abandoned.Is there any chance to continue and complete the game?You builded up a great lesbian stoyline with both the teacher and the best friend,but we got to see only a few of this build up..... Please consider continuing and finishing the game. You could make one of the best lesbian VNs that are out there if you play your cards right,have both options to be with both of the girls,date them seperately or maybe make an option that you can date also both,later make them marry etc etc. Imagine that..... And all that if you believe in yourself and you just stand up and continue and finished your masterpiece. Please.....

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Hello,my friend.I just finished the game and I saw that this was abandoned.Is there any chance to continue and complete the game?You builded up a great lesbian stoyline with both the teacher and the best friend,but we got to see only a few of this build up..... Please consider continuing and finishing the game. You could make one of the best lesbian VNs that are out there if you play your cards right,have both options to be with both of the girls,date them seperately or maybe make an option that you can date also both,later make them marry etc etc. Imagine that..... And all that if you believe in yourself and you just stand up and continue and finished your masterpiece. Please.....
I fear you are pissing into the wind on this one. The developer has not updated his Patreon posts since he finished v0.3 in December 20, 2020; that's over 2-1/2 years ago. That same site shows that he has only 1 Patron.

I fear that this game is just one more of many that goes into the 'lost cause' bucket.

Too many developers think that it is easy money to get rich quick off of game development. It certainly is not. There are a multitude of financial and real-life reasons for development failure. Plus, look at the time-frame involved. 2020! Covid! Who knows what might have happened to stop this development.

lepoutanol

May 10, 2023
I fear you are pissing into the wind on this one. The developer has not updated his Patreon posts since he finished v0.3 in December 20, 2020; that's over 2-1/2 years ago. That same site shows that he has only 1 Patron.

I fear that this game is just one more of many that goes into the 'lost cause' bucket.

Too many developers think that it is easy money to get rich quick off of game development. It certainly is not. There are a multitude of financial and real-life reasons for development failure. Plus, look at the time-frame involved. 2020! Covid! Who knows what might have happened to stop this development.
Yeah, I know I just thought I could give it a shot. You never know....

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes