Abdu742

Apr 20, 2022
Hello friends, I would like to try to create an HTML game, could anyone tell me which website they create it on?

CHASAMMM

Sep 6, 2021
Hello, I have a question about these html games, how do you play them? since when I download I am left with a folder with images

resoltloc

Aug 28, 2019
Hello, I have a question about these html games, how do you play them? since when I download I am left with a folder with images
There should be an html file outside of the image folder. I think for this release it's called ToBeSIgma_v0.21.html

TobeSIgma

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2019
can you make this online dawg
At the moment, you can play the game online on this site -
In the future, I'll likely post it on other sites. For now, I'm not quite sure whether it's better to upload it to existing platforms for online games or to buy a server and host it on my own site
Maybe someone can advise

averagehtmlenjoyer

Currently enjoying succubi
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2023
Hello friends, I would like to try to create an HTML game, could anyone tell me which website they create it on?
Most of them are built in Twine using the Sugarcube format. How they create it varies but if you want to try it out you can use twinery.org

Reactions: Abdu742

hammerva

Oct 13, 2020
Looks like we have to restart the game with this new update. Hope that isn't a trend. My money is &NAV right now and getting some coding error on the sidebar

Mr. Bob

Dec 27, 2023
Why did you make quests for patreon? I can't figure out how to move forward with the characters. I'm not going to spend my money on a subscription.

hammerva

Oct 13, 2020
Yeah the part where it says ' All hints for available quests can be seen by clicking on the character cards' isn't true unless it is only if you use the cheats

Mr. Bob

Dec 27, 2023
Yeah the part where it says ' All hints for available quests can be seen by clicking on the character cards' isn't true unless it is only if you use the cheats
I don't even know where to drive the cheats.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes