HTML To love a googirl [v0.40.3] [XEY]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

pandabweer

Modder
Oct 11, 2017
I've updated the matter to V0.40.3, I'm not 100% certain I got all the pictures but I sure have got a lot of them. I've made a custom script that extracts and downloads images, if the activity is still up after some time I will try to make a plug and play so I can update it more frequent.

If you have any missing images, please contact me trough this website. Inspect element and screenshot the error or give me the missing image source path.

EDIT: Also made an online URL now with the downloads, doesn't require a password now. So honestly, unless I make mods I recommend the online version.

Reactions: Mayrun

mrfire

Oct 23, 2017
I've updated the matter to V0.40.3, I'm not 100% certain I got all the pictures but I sure have got a lot of them. I've made a custom script that extracts and downloads images, if the activity is still up after some time I will try to make a plug and play so I can update it more frequent.

If you have any missing images, please contact me trough this website. Inspect element and screenshot the error or give me the missing image source path.

EDIT: Also made an online URL now with the downloads, doesn't require a password now. So honestly, unless I make mods I recommend the online version.
I seem to be missing ALOT of content in local version is it possible for you to update local one there seems to be no suits either in the menu its just blank(Need local files due to my browser not saving otherwise

mrfire

Oct 23, 2017
Also found out how to cheat money and stuff its in modules/Variables.js edit money to set it not sure if you can help me make it possible to edit in online?

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
Also found out how to cheat money and stuff its in modules/Variables.js edit money to set it not sure if you can help me make it possible to edit in online?
As far as I could tell that's the starting money, not the current money. And while I managed to find it using the Firefox Console, I'm not sure changing it does anything since it'll just update itself once you load the game.

mrfire

Oct 23, 2017
Managed to make it work on the online version also it is the money you currently have not starting money
1659720343828.png

mrfire

Oct 23, 2017
it is indeed kinda funky and makes you have to edit it sometimes but i bought everything from the start

mrfire

Oct 23, 2017
goto sources open click arrow on index.html and find varibles.js in modules click save as put it somewhere in a folder now goto
overrides and enable local overides and put your new folder in there and then ctrl + s back at the edited html until it has that purple mark Load save and should be done 1659744880766.png

1659744752558.png 1659744764694.png

Aug 15, 2019

password: bossandgoth

TLGG 0.41.1

-Added big scene for a new way to escape the daycare!

-Added the intro of the CARETAKER SYSTEM . This starts with the boss and every update for a while will be all about it.

-Added new art for luna in her final scene.

-Added a new GOTHIC diaper outfit! (I will write a better into event for it later) ( you will need long hair as a hint.)

-preformed yet another portrait system overhaul (this time focusing on making it easier to add things)

-Fixed an error with the wearing of gloves and suits

-fixed an error with wearing the pumpkin hat

-Fixed an error with the pacifier collar

-fixed weirdness with the skirt and heels

Reactions: 334433
May 10, 2020
Well. The second way out of kindergarten is more cute and embarrassing. Plus, it's such a sweet encounter between the boss and the googirl

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote