HTML To love a googirl [v0.40.3] [XEY]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

wdch000

Apr 7, 2022
Who knows where the game save location is? My saves always lost after not playing game for days.

Celestin111

Feb 17, 2021
Duo some stuff happening for me recently had to unsub from all of my paetron subs so can't give the new one. Your best hope is to just wait till some one else uploads it
King I hope things get better for you. Don't worry about not being able to help for TLGG, and take the time you need.

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
Thanks king. Looks like this patch is mostly related around saves. I wish Xey would release the change log just to know what were missing.
The really big thing here is the ability to export saves, time to see if save editing works easier now.

doddoro

Jul 14, 2020
If any one has the new password they'll share it so just keep waiting as there is nothing to do litteraly untill some one who has access shares the passcode

Reactions: 334433

s696

May 27, 2021
-there is even one special scene with the aphrodisiac and a certain suit!

Can anyone tell me what this suit is?

Or maybe more experienced users of this forum will tell you how best to do it:
There is an idea to collect in one block information about the passage of one or another stage in this game (not very obvious or just to get the names of the selected specific interests of the players).
Is it better to make a separate topic, and if possible, then ask the author of this topic to give a link to it, or can I somehow make it a separate pinned message in this topic?

s696

May 27, 2021
The actual layout looks like this:
scene genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Somewhere in this format. And, accordingly, to expand it and replenish it with your own newbies and with the help of those who can help with their finds =).

May 10, 2020
-there is even one special scene with the aphrodisiac and a certain suit!

Can anyone tell me what this suit is?

Or maybe more experienced users of this forum will tell you how best to do it:
There is an idea to collect in one block information about the passage of one or another stage in this game (not very obvious or just to get the names of the selected specific interests of the players).
Is it better to make a separate topic, and if possible, then ask the author of this topic to give a link to it, or can I somehow make it a separate pinned message in this topic?
Perhaps you mean the dragon costume. When the boss becomes your babysitter, she will breastfeed you.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote