Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
Hi I think I've encountered a bug whereby I have 200 rel with Noelle and 0 Faithfullness and I've found her on Friday night and progressed through the 'cheater' dialogue, but on the below scene I can't progress any further as there are no further options to click.
Thank you for telling me, it's very rare to encounter that one, but it is a bug non the less. I've fixed it in update version 0.12b.

creativ3ady

Nov 19, 2020
Still unable to move forward with Noelle. How do you get above 80?
Did you buy the dildo for her and leave it in her room as a gift? She goes in the garden during week-end after sarah leaves to spend time with the kid.

Dipped my toe in this for the first time. The instructions tell you to raise fitness as far as possible to improve relationships, but if fitness reaches 50 it breaks the game: All relationships are capped at Fitness < 50.
Fitness breaks only if you go to park. You can raise fitness at the gym or in the swimming pool and it will not break the game. In swimming pool, choose take active swim to increase fitness. Consumes 50 energy.

Last edited:

Vrees

Jul 3, 2017
Yeah, have done that. No event or anything when she is in the garden.

Did you buy the dildo for her and leave it in her room as a gift? She goes in the garden during week-end after sarah leaves to spend time with the kid.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Fitness breaks only if you go to park. You can raise fitness at the gym or in the swimming pool and it will not break the game. In swimming pool, choose take active swim to increase fitness. Consumes 50 energy.
Relationship increases are all defined up to Fitness <50, nothing beyond that.

creativ3ady

Nov 19, 2020
Relationship increases are all defined up to Fitness <50, nothing beyond that.

Are you sure you`re doing it right? I`m at the point where i call Sarah "my little cum slut" and came on noelle`s ass multiple times, came on belly, pussy + multiple scenes in all places (except toilet, garden shed and nursery)

1611098577343.png

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Are you sure you`re doing it right? I`m at the point where i call Sarah "my little cum slut" and came on noelle`s ass multiple times, came on belly, pussy + multiple scenes in all places (except toilet, garden shed and nursery)

View attachment 993668
As an example, here's the code chunk for helping make dinner:
Code:
&lt;&lt;addenergy 50&gt;&gt;
&lt;&lt;addmins 60&gt;&gt;
&lt;&lt;if $fitness gte 0 and $fitness lt 15&gt;&gt;
&lt;&lt;addrnoelle 1&gt;&gt;
&lt;&lt;elseif $fitness gte 15 and $fitness lt 30&gt;&gt; 
&lt;&lt;addrnoelle 3&gt;&gt;
&lt;&lt;elseif $fitness gte 30 and $fitness lt 50&gt;&gt; 
&lt;&lt;addrnoelle 5&gt;&gt;&lt;&lt;/if&gt;&gt;

&lt;&lt;if $fitness gte 0 and $fitness lt 20&gt;&gt;
&lt;&lt;addrsarah 2&gt;&gt;
&lt;&lt;elseif $fitness gte 20 and $fitness lt 40&gt;&gt; 
&lt;&lt;addrsarah 4&gt;&gt;
&lt;&lt;elseif $fitness gte 40 and $fitness lt 50&gt;&gt; 
&lt;&lt;addrsarah 6&gt;&gt;&lt;&lt;/if&gt;&gt;
&lt;&lt;addhygene -10&gt;&gt;
So in human language, it adds 50 energy, adds 60 minutes to the clock, detracts 10 from hygiene, and
  • Adds 1 to relationship with Noelle if $fitness is between 0 and 14.
  • Adds 3 to $rnoelle if $fitness is between 15 and 29.
  • Adds 5 to $rnoelle if $fitness is between 30 and 49.
and
  • Adds 2 relationship with Sarah if $fitness is between 0 and 19.
  • Adds 4 to $rsarah if $fitness is between 20 and 39.
  • Adds 6 to $rsarah if $fitness is between 40 and 49.
There are no relationship gains defined for Fitness ≥50.

creativ3ady

Nov 19, 2020
Then how did i get from this:
1611107091787.png

To this? Sarah just randomly ... display erratic values in relationship? Stop looking for code variables to cheat and try to enjoy the game

1611107158988.png

• Angry
Reactions: gregers

LostOne

Oct 7, 2017
Then how did i get from this:
View attachment 993812

To this? Sarah just randomly ... display erratic values in relationship? Stop looking for code variables to cheat and try to enjoy the game

View attachment 993815
You can just use a save editor online to change the values if that's all you're looking to do. Google .save editor and you'll find one. Save the game to disk and change the variables, reload it from the new save, and you're done. Just be careful not to go extreme with the stats as it can cause bugs, especially if the programmer only accounted accounted for specific ranges, which most do.

Policanov

Apr 17, 2017
The game evolves well but you should include more gif or videos. We are no longer in the year 2010

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
You can dom the wife? How about turning her into a cuckquean? :unsure:
Content is limited as yet, so may be too early to tell. There's a way to dom the wife, but it's retaliation for her cheating on the MC which will be a dealbreaker for some. No cuckquean content yet that I've seen, but it would be a natural development.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

grah0140

Dec 12, 2020
Still hitting a lot of bugs all over the place.

Lots of "Error: child tag <</if>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>>" in tons of interactions.

Clyde Glavine

Aug 14, 2017
Interesting game, but it seems very buggy right now. My Energy level is listed as $energy, my happiness level is $happiness, and I get an error when I tried to spy in the guest room:

Error: macro <<faithfulness>> does not exist

I'll give this another try if it ever gets cleaned up.

3.30 star(s) 23 Votes