Vrees

Jul 3, 2017
I restarted and I think it's working now.

For some reason still unable to get Noellle past 80. Left her the dildo in her room, no event's in the garden on the weekend and she just keeps turning me down Friday evening in the kitchen. No idea what I am doing wrong.

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
So if you bang the babysitter, the wife will cheat on you right back, do I have that right? Or can you roll high enough on your diplomacy and convince her it was in everyone's best interest? :D

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Developer Notes:

English is not my native language, please let me know if there are any typo’s or weird sentences. Since it is my first game, all feedback is welcome.
*typos. ("typo's" is genitive/possessive.)
You asked for it, Royarus . :)
Good luck and everything! (y)

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
So if you bang the babysitter, the wife will cheat on you right back, do I have that right? Or can you roll high enough on your diplomacy and convince her it was in everyone's best interest? :D
Well not that literally. You have to set a lot more steps and really mess up before she cheats on you. ;)
But in the future there will be more of that type of content, more consequences and more storyline.

*typos. ("typo's" is genitive/possessive.)
You asked for it, Royarus . :)
Good luck and everything! (y)
Haha, I did ask for it, so I'll change it right away.

How do you get the password for Noelle's computer?
There is nothing you can do with the laptop yet.

lMaDBoBl

May 8, 2017
anyone figured the new noelle scenes yet? already done the friday night and weekend events with her, what's next?

Viviandc

Sep 24, 2018
anyone figured the new noelle scenes yet? already done the friday night and weekend events with her, what's next?
For new living room scene you have to kiss noelle, but there is a glitch you can only kiss a character 4 times, so go and edit save files to change kiss number to 0 from 4, new kitchen scene unlocks after you are not able to find noelle in living room in afternoon and find her in your bedroom, next day you will find noelle in kitchen in morning and with new morning kitchen scene with noelle will be available.

3.30 star(s) 23 Votes