jjpizzo

Feb 19, 2019
I found something that I believe is a problem. Searching the game files folder I noticed that there were several new scenes in the room with Noelle but even with several attempts and even restarting the game several times I always only got access to the first scene, the blowjob. And I would also like to know how to access the content where she accepts to receive sperm in her mouth because she always denies it.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I found something that I believe is a problem. Searching the game files folder I noticed that there were several new scenes in the room with Noelle but even with several attempts and even restarting the game several times I always only got access to the first scene, the blowjob. And I would also like to know how to access the content where she accepts to receive sperm in her mouth because she always denies it.
Condition her to enjoy it. Sleep sex is boring, but grinding that and cumming in her mouth every time is one way around it.

Edit: Tell a lie, I've mixed up Sarah and Noelle.

Last edited:
Reactions: jjpizzo

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
anyone figured the new noelle scenes yet? already done the friday night and weekend events with her, what's next?
I think it was already said in the comments, but you need an event for this. Which is explained earlier in the comments.

how do I get to see her ID?
You can find it in her room. But the route is not yet implemented yet.

For new living room scene you have to kiss noelle, but there is a glitch you can only kiss a character 4 times, so go and edit save files to change kiss number to 0 from 4, new kitchen scene unlocks after you are not able to find noelle in living room in afternoon and find her in your bedroom, next day you will find noelle in kitchen in morning and with new morning kitchen scene with noelle will be available.
Hi, thank you for this, I fixed this in 14a. Just like talking it should reset after you go to sleep.

There are three scenes with Noelle in the guestroom / Noelle's bedroom. Sleep, bj and fuck. The latter requires the fuck event before you will be able to access it. I just tried it myself and the scenes in the guestroom all seem to be working.

A full list of scenes is in the walkthrough. There are about 29 different scenes available at the moment.

Then I added some additional text in the developer notes to clarify some stuff.

Also, did anyone find the new character sneak peek?

Last edited:

jjpizzo

Feb 19, 2019
I was told that in order for Noelle to allow the cum in her mouth it was necessary to make her sleep beforehand but I didn't find that option ... what would be the best way to get her to accept?

Nplm2

Mar 31, 2017
Ok, i can't progress... noelle=200 and Sarah=0 and i can't do anything... And if in the kitchen i chose "And what do i get for not telling Sarah?" It tells " You know what, nevermind, your secret is safe with me, maybe vacuum tomorrow then I won't tell Sarah a thing. " And nothing happens...

creativ3ady

Nov 19, 2020
Well not that literally. You have to set a lot more steps and really mess up before she cheats on you. ;)
I`m a little bit stuck. I had all the events up to v 0.12. Could not get scene where she send you out of the house and you get a blowjob from Noelle. In exchange, after making her cum addict, i ignored her for a week or so... and then she told me she cheated on me and i got the scenes when she sucked that student and masturbated in front of him.

If she cheated first... do i still have any chance to get the scene where she send you out of the house?
I`ve tried everything. Staying at the pool from morning to the next day... anything to not even be ever in the same room with her. After that, i got to bed and when i woke up with her in the morning during the week-end... she tells me again that she cheated and i`m in a loop.

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Ok, i can't progress... noelle=200 and Sarah=0 and i can't do anything... And if in the kitchen i chose "And what do i get for not telling Sarah?" It tells " You know what, nevermind, your secret is safe with me, maybe vacuum tomorrow then I won't tell Sarah a thing. " And nothing happens...
At a guess, I bet your faithfullness isn't low enough.

Oct 25, 2017
Dev, I suggest you do a spellcheck for your story. First minute into the game and the amount of typo is astounding. Just run your text through any word processor and turn on spellcheck and you'll solve this problem. Makes one wonder how many typo bleeds into the coding and causing unnecassary problems.

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
I was told that in order for Noelle to allow the cum in her mouth it was necessary to make her sleep beforehand but I didn't find that option ... what would be the best way to get her to accept?
For the Noelle sleep scene you first need to buy the sleeping pills, when you have them, you can use them when making dinner for everyone.

The only way you get that message is if your faithfulness is to high.

I`m a little bit stuck. I had all the events up to v 0.12. Could not get scene where she send you out of the house and you get a blowjob from Noelle. In exchange, after making her cum addict, i ignored her for a week or so... and then she told me she cheated on me and i got the scenes when she sucked that student and masturbated in front of him.

If she cheated first... do i still have any chance to get the scene where she send you out of the house?
I`ve tried everything. Staying at the pool from morning to the next day... anything to not even be ever in the same room with her. After that, i got to bed and when i woke up with her in the morning during the week-end... she tells me again that she cheated and i`m in a loop.
The cheating scene has no consequences for the rest of the story. The being kicked out of the house scene only appears in weekends between 15 and 18 on locations where Noelle is as well and you need to have completed the kitchen scene with Noelle.

Can you tell me more about the loop? Because I just tested that scene and I don't get the same experience as you get.

Dev, I suggest you do a spellcheck for your story. First minute into the game and the amount of typo is astounding. Just run your text through any word processor and turn on spellcheck and you'll solve this problem. Makes one wonder how many typo bleeds into the coding and causing unnecassary problems.
As said, English is not my native language, so when you say there are many spelling errors, I do believe you. If you find any major ones, please let me know. I might indeed run a spelling check, which unfortunately is not implemented in Twine. As for the coding: I test every scene before I update. So there should be very limited bugs in the latest versions.

creativ3ady

Nov 19, 2020
The cheating scene has no consequences for the rest of the story. The being kicked out of the house scene only appears in weekends between 15 and 18 on locations where Noelle is as well and you need to have completed the kitchen scene with Noelle.

Can you tell me more about the loop? Because I just tested that scene and I don't get the same experience as you get.

Yeah, welll, i just spent an hour with her in the living room, 1 hour in garden and 1 hour at the pool, saturday from 15:00 to 18:00

1612599644156.png

Stats should allow me the scene.

1612599815364.png

Viviandc

Sep 24, 2018
For the Noelle sleep scene you first need to buy the sleeping pills, when you have them, you can use them when making dinner for everyone.
Used sleeping pills, still I don't get option in night to cum in noelle mouth

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
Yeah, welll, i just spent an hour with her in the living room, 1 hour in garden and 1 hour at the pool, saturday from 15:00 to 18:00

View attachment 1022804

Stats should allow me the scene.

View attachment 1022807
I just mirrored your exact stats, date, time and events, and with me it works. So in all honesty, I don't know what is going wrong.
What I did notice is that you are playing an older version, even though that should not be the reason that is does not work. Can you otherwise pm me your savegame then I'll take a look at it.

Used sleeping pills, still I don't get option in night to cum in noelle mouth
My bad, there is no cum in mouth option in the Noelle sleeping scene, only chest, ass and face.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
My bad, there is no cum in mouth option in the Noelle sleeping scene, only chest, ass and face.
I think that's my mistake, actually. I got Sarah and Noelle mixed up in a comment above (#163) that may have misled others.

creativ3ady

Nov 19, 2020
I just mirrored your exact stats, date, time and events, and with me it works. So in all honesty, I don't know what is going wrong.
What I did notice is that you are playing an older version, even though that should not be the reason that is does not work. Can you otherwise pm me your savegame then I'll take a look at it.
I just started the game from scratch and finally got it. I was probably missing something from the kitchen scene or something, but it worked now.
Even though i had to change strategy and ignored Sarah since game start almost completely. But hey, at least it did the job :))

Ohh.... and i got this one :oops::rolleyes::cool:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, mind if i make some suggestions? Arousal should have more ways to build up/recover than just sleep. Spying in bathroom&Guestroom for example. Also taking a nap should restore (it`s same thing as sleeping, but would restore less points).

Also, i suggest changing some interactions. For example, it makes no sense that you bang Noelle on your bedroom bed, kitchen, living room.... with mutiple variations
but Garden scene, if you grab her tits while asleep and continue, she wakes up disgusted and leaves. You could temporarily change to .. i don`t know, maybe lose a few points of relation status? For touching her without inviting you to do it... but ending the story seems radical at this point. I know that you are working on more content and maybe new scenes coming for garden, but a missclick means end of it. Ofcourse you can always press the back button and undo it, but it seems more logical to remove her option to leave at this point.

Last edited:

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
I just started the game from scratch and finally got it. I was probably missing something from the kitchen scene or something, but it worked now.
Even though i had to change strategy and ignored Sarah since game start almost completely. But hey, at least it did the job :))

Ohh.... and i got this one :oops::rolleyes::cool:

Also, mind if i make some suggestions? Arousal should have more ways to build up/recover than just sleep. Spying in bathroom&Guestroom for example. Also taking a nap should restore (it`s same thing as sleeping, but would restore less points).

Also, i suggest changing some interactions. For example, it makes no sense that you bang Noelle on your bedroom bed, kitchen, living room.... with mutiple variations
but Garden scene, if you grab her tits while asleep and continue, she wakes up disgusted and leaves. You could temporarily change to .. i don`t know, maybe lose a few points of relation status? For touching her without inviting you to do it... but ending the story seems radical at this point. I know that you are working on more content and maybe new scenes coming for garden, but a missclick means end of it. Ofcourse you can always press the back button and undo it, but it seems more logical to remove her option to leave at this point.
Hi, thank you for playing! Also I do appreciate the feedback / suggestions.

Let me start with the point that you don't have to ignore Sarah to get all the scenes with Noelle. For now those are completely separate story lines with no crossing variables. Either way, glad you made it so far!

Arousal should have more ways to build up/recover than just sleep. Spying in bathroom&Guestroom for example. Also taking a nap should restore (it`s same thing as sleeping, but would restore less points).
So you are totally right about that naps should also add arousal. So I will add this in the game. I did consider to add arousal when spying. Because it does make sense, but I was afraid that it would be to easy to get your arousal up and do loads of scenes in a day this way and thereby miss out in other events. But I will reconsider.

With this, do you mean there should be more variation in the scenes or that a scene in every room is unnecessary / too much?
The reason that I have a sex scene in almost every room is because, well it's an adult game, but mostly because I want to give the player as much freedom as possible. This is also the reason that in the scenes themselves there are multiple paths. I want the player to have choices and do as he likes.

It's exactly one of the reasons I left the back button in there. It is going to be a part of a future storyline which will less likely to result in a bad end than now. It is harsh at the moment indeed. But this will change in future updates.

Deleted member 900601

Sep 21, 2018
I can't seem to be doing anything in this game. I have Faithfulness = 0. Fitness is 50 ,relationship with Noelle is 199, yet I can't even kiss.

RodBo

May 24, 2020
Can someone share a save after Noelle bedroom scene? I think my game is bugged and don't want to restart.

3.30 star(s) 23 Votes