Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
that's the 2nd one. The kissing one. I've gotten that one. I've been swapping saliva a lot.
The third is supposedly the bedroom one.
Her current hint:
We are very close now. We have our adventures but apart from mouth and hand stuff we haven't done anything more really. In other words, we haven't fucked yet. I don't think my relationship with Noele can get any better (yes this is a hint).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

korko

May 30, 2017
Find Noele between 15-18 in the weekends.

I would have said the same thing as @septacycell. Last time when I encountered this it was because an old save was used in a newer version of the game. This caused some event stats to be missing and therefor new events where not triggered. See post #202.
So we need to start new game every update?

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
Here the save file.
It works, here it is, had to go ahead until Friday to check it, (in the meantime I did get a bit more fit and made some money), just wait until midnight then go to the kitchen and ask her what you get out of it for not telling Sarah, then the day afterwards you just need to be in the living room in the afternoon.

korko

May 30, 2017
It works, here it is, had to go ahead until Friday to check it, (in the meantime I did get a bit more fit and made some money), just wait until midnight then go to the kitchen and ask her what you get out of it for not telling Sarah, then the day afterwards you just need to be in the living room in the afternoon.
Thnk you very much

korko

May 30, 2017
how can i increase Arousal? i keep gettin "i m not in the mood right now" and cant do i thing.

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
So we need to start new game every update?
Hi, yes unfortunately this appears to be the case. This is because old saves overrule new data. As an example you can see reaction #202. There you can see what happens when an old save game is used. An old save game removes new events and stats.

how to activate sarah cheating

septacycell Thank you for answering some of the questions out here!

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
Well I hope you fix it soon but for now I think is bearable, to have to restart if you know what to do, actually I am going to time myself and see how long it takes to get back to the top.
PS Thanks for being so active in a pirate community

Last edited:

korko

May 30, 2017
Hi, yes unfortunately this appears to be the case. This is because old saves overrule new data. As an example you can see reaction #202. There you can see what happens when an old save game is used. An old save game removes new events and stats.

septacycell Thank you for answering some of the questions out here!
Thts realy bad, i dont like start new game every update so i m pass, thnks anyway.

Smellfire

Sep 4, 2019
Faithfulness goes up way to quick. Loads of bugs. Walkthrough download is useless. Loads of spelling errors and blank pages where content is, i expect, not done yet.

Good premise, nice models, poor execution. Wouldn't bother with it till its had some more time spent on it.

3.30 star(s) 23 Votes