BadWarThunder

May 9, 2020
Cannot trigger Noelle party scene. I cheated on Sarah with Noelle but suppressed the event of her discovery and am at 200 relation with Noelle, faithfulness is below 60 and even had Sarah first cheat event (don't know if there are any more). Noelle keeps showing up in her room Saturday and Friday night.

Also, does she cheat only once?

Last edited:

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
Cannot trigger Noelle party scene. I cheated on Sarah with Noelle but suppressed the event of her discovery and am at 200 relation with Noelle, faithfulness is below 60 and even had Sarah first cheat event (don't know if there are any more). Noelle keeps showing up in her room Saturday and Friday night.

Also, does she cheat only once?
Hi, there is no party scene (at that stage) for Noelle. Also, I don't know which version you are playing, but faithfulness has been removed from the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

See the scenelist to know if you covered it all.

korko

May 30, 2017
Hımmm no serous content update,anyway keep it up.Waiting Noele content to dive in.

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
Hımmm no serous content update,anyway keep it up.Waiting Noele content to dive in.
Hi! Depends on how you define content. In scenes: yes, 'only' 2 (2,5) new scenes. But as said in the changelog: "I keep this and future changelogs as low key as possible so I don’t spoil anything. So it might not look as much, but it is more then it looks at first hand."

I terms of interactions, locations, characters, storylines, there are plenty new things.

But, the next update is bigger (0.06) so I am keeping it up ;)

Reactions: Fish_lip and korko

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
Idk maybe something's wrong but I've given her more than 500 for sure and she always leaves with someone else.
I just tested it on the 0.05 version and it seems to work with me. Otherwise send me your save game and I'll take a look.

Deckard81

Oct 23, 2017
I think it's a bug but Sabina keeps calling, and picking the look or don't look option isn't advancing anything I just keep getting the call and the look/don't look option, constantly

Reactions: luiz

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Maybe add tipping buttons to give an idea of how much you should tip instead of "enter your own amount" for the strip club because tipping 500 in a stage dance isn't intuitive at all. I was doing 100 per time it gives you the option and just assumed the content wasn't in game since I didn't get it. 100 every time the stripper comes near you when she's on the pole is a very large amount.

Reactions: Gamle

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
I think it's a bug but Sabina keeps calling, and picking the look or don't look option isn't advancing anything I just keep getting the call and the look/don't look option, constantly
Hi, thanks for telling me! Seems like an annoying one as well. Please see the 5a bugfix to fix this.

Maybe add tipping buttons to give an idea of how much you should tip instead of "enter your own amount" for the strip club because tipping 500 in a stage dance isn't intuitive at all. I was doing 100 per time it gives you the option and just assumed the content wasn't in game since I didn't get it. 100 every time the stripper comes near you when she's on the pole is a very large amount.
You have to see it like this: you are not the only one there and you have to stand out. So you have to make clear that you have plenty of cash. Also, the system is build like this that every penny you give her is saved, so you don't have to reach the right amount the first visit as well. That said, I will think about rebalancing it.

Reactions: Fish_lip

Fluffy Neko

Jan 27, 2022
I would recommend completing the main content for the wife and babysiter before anything else just like "Living with temptation" did else this may end in development hell with shit ton of content started and none actually semi finished.

Reactions: Dixon Butz
3.30 star(s) 23 Votes