stbuhguul

Oct 2, 2020
I got an error in kayla questline when i tried to enter the club
Error: <<if>>: <<else>> must be the final clause<<if $kaylaevent1pos is "true" and $bradsmum1 is "false">>
<div class="general">You enter the club you see lot of young girls and guys dancing and talking, the music is very loud.</div>
<<speech "Player" "$name">><i>Let's see if we can find Brads mum.</i><</speech>>
<div class="talkplayer"><span class="playerlink">[[Look around->bradmum1a]]</span></div>

<<elseif $kaylaevent1neg is "true" and $bradsmum1 is "false">>
<div class="general">You enter the club you see lot of young girls and guys dancing and talking, the music is very loud.</div>
<<speech "Player" "$name">><i>Let's see if we can find Brads mum.</i><</speech>>
<div class="talkplayer"><span class="playerlink">[[Look around->bradmum1a]]</span></div>

<<elseif $trapscene is "false">>>>
<<speech "Player" "$name">><i>Maybe I am too old for this.</i><</speech>>
<div class="talkplayer"><span class="playerlink">[[Let's get a drink->nightclubinside2]]</span></div>

<<else>>
<a data-passage="center"><div class="talkloc">Let’s go somewhere else</div></a>
<</if>>
The error explains itself pretty well, just cut and paste the last "<<else>>" in the code you provided to the line before "<</if>>". Hence making it the final clause. Should fix itself afterwards. Provided that it's the part of the code that's malfunctioning. Make a backup of the html file before trying it out.

It should be:
Code:
<a data-passage="center"><div class="talkloc">Let’s go somewhere else</div></a>

<<else>>
<</if>>
I haven't tried it, not playing. Hopefully it works for you guys.

HPkingt1

Jan 24, 2018
Are there any other scenes after " Well, Sarah went all the way with her daddy / our neighbour. While telling the story she gave me a blowjob and I ended filling her up for the second time. " ?

3.30 star(s) 23 Votes