Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
My last play through was about 6 months ago. Lots of wife sharing and a little LI cheating sprinkled in. I am an NTR fan and I liked it a lot.
It's great, it has many strengths, but it has one problem: the dialogues between the husband and the wife are not enough, This has made the relationship between them not deep (the player has such an understanding and feeling). If the relationship between them was deep, the scenes of NTR and Share would have been more enjoyable.

Reactions: Zepts and fbass

fbass

May 18, 2017
It's great, it has many strengths, but it has one problem: the dialogues between the husband and the wife are not enough, This has made the relationship between them not deep (the player has such an understanding and feeling). If the relationship between them was deep, the scenes of NTR and Share would have been more enjoyable.
I agree. A huge part of good NTR for me is the dialogue between the couple

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
I agree. A huge part of good NTR for me is the dialogue between the couple
Hi, can you both elaborate on this. What would you like to see to make it more deep? (examples if possible).

Reactions: tappp92 and fbass

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ToTheFullest-0.31
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
Hi, can you both elaborate on this. What would you like to see to make it more deep? (examples if possible).
Increase the love between the two, when the relationship is not deep, it is like seeing sex between two strangers, but the deeper the relationship, the more the feeling of NTR, you can do this by increasing the romance dialogues and events between husband and wife

in sharing and cheating and similar, use teasing elements a lot. It can be done by comparing the size of the dick or the performance in bed or the amount of handsomeness, etc.

Make the issues bigger, I don't mean to the extent of manga and manhwa that traumatize the reader, but to an average level, for example, when betrayal happens, both the husband will be upset (he won't forgive her soon) and the wife will regret it (she will feel guilty for a while)

--------------------

The things I wrote above are some of the basis of the concept of NTR, they all exist in this great game to some extent, but when more attention is paid to them, this game will certainly be much better.

Dainsleif190

Jul 13, 2022
I got an error in kayla questline when i tried to enter the club
Error: <<if>>: <<else>> must be the final clause<<if $kaylaevent1pos is "true" and $bradsmum1 is "false">>
<div class="general">You enter the club you see lot of young girls and guys dancing and talking, the music is very loud.</div>
<<speech "Player" "$name">><i>Let's see if we can find Brads mum.</i><</speech>>
<div class="talkplayer"><span class="playerlink">[[Look around->bradmum1a]]</span></div>

<<elseif $kaylaevent1neg is "true" and $bradsmum1 is "false">>
<div class="general">You enter the club you see lot of young girls and guys dancing and talking, the music is very loud.</div>
<<speech "Player" "$name">><i>Let's see if we can find Brads mum.</i><</speech>>
<div class="talkplayer"><span class="playerlink">[[Look around->bradmum1a]]</span></div>

<<elseif $trapscene is "false">>>>
<<speech "Player" "$name">><i>Maybe I am too old for this.</i><</speech>>
<div class="talkplayer"><span class="playerlink">[[Let's get a drink->nightclubinside2]]</span></div>

<<else>>
<<elseif $trapscene is "false">>>>
<<speech "Player" "$name">><i>Maybe I am too old for this.</i><</speech>>
<a data-passage="center"><div class="talkloc">Let’s go somewhere else</div></a>
<</if>>

Reactions: APK19YZF

Lazor200

Nov 1, 2020
Exhibitionist 2 Relation over 200 Complete Exhibitionist event, bdsm2 event. Bedroom on the weekend in the morning Ask her to do something today. Sexclub 1 Ask Sarah to go on a date (pool + livingroom in the weekend). Requires the neighbour line to be completed.
Does it work? I can't unlock it

3.30 star(s) 23 Votes