stbuhguul

Oct 2, 2020
I got an error in kayla questline when i tried to enter the club
Error: <<if>>: <<else>> must be the final clause<<if $kaylaevent1pos is "true" and $bradsmum1 is "false">>
<div class="general">You enter the club you see lot of young girls and guys dancing and talking, the music is very loud.</div>
<<speech "Player" "$name">><i>Let's see if we can find Brads mum.</i><</speech>>
<div class="talkplayer"><span class="playerlink">[[Look around->bradmum1a]]</span></div>

<<elseif $kaylaevent1neg is "true" and $bradsmum1 is "false">>
<div class="general">You enter the club you see lot of young girls and guys dancing and talking, the music is very loud.</div>
<<speech "Player" "$name">><i>Let's see if we can find Brads mum.</i><</speech>>
<div class="talkplayer"><span class="playerlink">[[Look around->bradmum1a]]</span></div>

<<elseif $trapscene is "false">>>>
<<speech "Player" "$name">><i>Maybe I am too old for this.</i><</speech>>
<div class="talkplayer"><span class="playerlink">[[Let's get a drink->nightclubinside2]]</span></div>

<<else>>
<a data-passage="center"><div class="talkloc">Let’s go somewhere else</div></a>
<</if>>
The error explains itself pretty well, just cut and paste the last "<<else>>" in the code you provided to the line before "<</if>>". Hence making it the final clause. Should fix itself afterwards. Provided that it's the part of the code that's malfunctioning. Make a backup of the html file before trying it out.

It should be:
Code:

<<else>>
<</if>>
I haven't tried it, not playing. Hopefully it works for you guys.

Reactions: Royarus

HPkingt1

Jan 24, 2018
Are there any other scenes after " Well, Sarah went all the way with her daddy / our neighbour. While telling the story she gave me a blowjob and I ended filling her up for the second time. " ?

johnyboii

Jul 25, 2019
The error explains itself pretty well, just cut and paste the last "<<else>>" in the code you provided to the line before "<</if>>". Hence making it the final clause. Should fix itself afterwards. Provided that it's the part of the code that's malfunctioning. Make a backup of the html file before trying it out.

It should be:
Code:

<<else>>
<</if>>
I haven't tried it, not playing. Hopefully it works for you guys.
totally worked. thanks alot.

Reactions: stbuhguul

korko

May 30, 2017
" We asked Sarah's PI to look into the guy and we hope he will find something " what do i need to do to continue? Beacuse its repeat twice and journal write that again.

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
For me it could be some conversation building up to the event (sharing) and a little after, maybe she gives him a hj while talking about it.
Increase the love between the two, when the relationship is not deep, it is like seeing sex between two strangers, but the deeper the relationship, the more the feeling of NTR, you can do this by increasing the romance dialogues and events between husband and wife

in sharing and cheating and similar, use teasing elements a lot. It can be done by comparing the size of the dick or the performance in bed or the amount of handsomeness, etc.

Make the issues bigger, I don't mean to the extent of manga and manhwa that traumatize the reader, but to an average level, for example, when betrayal happens, both the husband will be upset (he won't forgive her soon) and the wife will regret it (she will feel guilty for a while)

--------------------

The things I wrote above are some of the basis of the concept of NTR, they all exist in this great game to some extent, but when more attention is paid to them, this game will certainly be much better.
Hi, thank you both for your feedback. I'll consider a rewrite for those scenes.

hey, cant enter the nightclub. thanks in advance
Same with me.
I got an error in kayla questline when i tried to enter the club
Error: <<if>>: <<else>> must be the final clause<<if $kaylaevent1pos is "true" and $bradsmum1 is "false">>

<<elseif $kaylaevent1neg is "true" and $bradsmum1 is "false">>

<div class="talkplayer"><span class="playerlink">[[Let's get a drink->nightclubinside2]]</span></div>

<<else>>
<</if>>
Hi, issue is fixed in v0.31a.

Is there a way to keep Sabina alive?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyone got just the update don't fancy downloading 4GB for a few new things.
It will be great if someone just uploads the update file (y)
Hi, I messed up with the update file. So this version does not have one.

Exhibitionist 2 Relation over 200 Complete Exhibitionist event, bdsm2 event. Bedroom on the weekend in the morning Ask her to do something today. Sexclub 1 Ask Sarah to go on a date (pool + livingroom in the weekend). Requires the neighbour line to be completed.
Does it work? I can't unlock it
Hi, it should work, otherwise send me your save and I'll check.

Is Zareana the running girl? I can't remember...

Holy shit is Megan Salinas hot though....
Yes, she is the running girl. But not Megan Salinas.

Last edited:

cptnemo

Apr 9, 2018
Sabina events should be fine. They don't need to be trigged by the time Sarah suggests a PI.
I didn't get any events (even the first one with the bag you shouldn't look in) which might be statistically possible but seems improbable. FWIW, it works fine in 0.31a.

"(END FOR NOW)" in Zareana's section of the journal turned out to be a fucking lie.

3.40 star(s) 24 Votes