3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Meesteres

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
My thoughts exactly... I wanna be able to corrupt innocent ladies using powers graciously given by our lord and destroyer Satan himself... guess that's too much to ask huh...
ya'll wanna know whats too much to ask? A game where it's a female protag who is DOMINANT. Like mos gamesn this site but instead of having a dick you hace a clit. All the game where it's a female protag she's always a slut or she's submissive.

Reactions: GS523523
Jun 13, 2018
ya'll wanna know whats too much to ask? A game where it's a female protag who is DOMINANT. Like mos gamesn this site but instead of having a dick you hace a clit. All the game where it's a female protag she's always a slut or she's submissive.
Why are you going on about this on the forum for a game that is clearly marked as having gay content and no female protag? If this isn't your thing then move on to something else. What is more, if you going to complain about female protags then do it on a game forum that HAS a female protag. This was clearly doesn't so this isn't the place to bitch.

Meesteres

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
Why are you going on about this on the forum for a game that is clearly marked as having gay content and no female protag? If this isn't your thing then move on to something else. What is more, if you going to complain about female protags then do it on a game forum that HAS a female protag. This was clearly doesn't so this isn't the place to bitch.
Girl first of all I never said I was against gay content. In fact I love gay content and I love this fucking game. I even made a list of BL VN that I thought looked like this game. that I would happily share.Second of all If you looked you could see my comment was a reply to someone who complained about this game not being what they wanted. He wanted a game where you play as a dude and create a harem or something. Which is like every other game on this site. I countered him with a game trope that is more rare than his. So if you are gonna call someone out get your facts straight please and call everyone out or at least everyone in the related to the tread/quotethread. Or else don't bother. Maybe I should have been a tad more specific and included gay games oo in my original response since that is also a trope that is quite frequently overlooked. If you still can't fanthom my initial response we can agree to disagree.

Jun 13, 2018
Girl first of all I never said I was against gay content. In fact I love gay content and I love this fucking game. I even made a list of BL VN that I thought looked like this game. that I would happily share.Second of all If you looked you could see my comment was a reply to someone who complained about this game not being what they wanted. He wanted a game where you play as a dude and create a harem or something. Which is like every other game on this site. I countered him with a game trope that is more rare than his. So if you are gonna call someone out get your facts straight please and call everyone out or at least everyone in the related to the tread/quotethread. Or else don't bother. Maybe I should have been a tad more specific and included gay games oo in my original response since that is also a trope that is quite frequently overlooked. If you still can't fanthom my initial response we can agree to disagree.
I'm sorry. I was having a bad day and thus I failed to see what you were doing. I shall try not to let it happen again.

Jun 13, 2018
yeah I mentioned this in my previous awnser: I even made a list of BL VN that I thought looked like this game. Still have to play most of em tho
Well then by all means share it. I would love to get my hands on more BL games like this one. Thanks in advance.

Meesteres

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
Well then by all means share it. I would love to get my hands on more BL games like this one. Thanks in advance.
Its been a while but most of these where 18+ if I remember correctly. And at the bottom there is a smaller list where its either female protag or protac selection but I really can't remember

-My magical demon lover
-Seiyuu Danshi
-Red Embrace (unfortunantly Pg13)
-Chess of Blades
-Sentimental trickster
-Requiscence
-Camp buddy

Now these are either female protag or choose your protag but still worth checking out in my opinion

-Cute demon crashers
-Monstrata Fracture
- Seduce me (game by Michaela Laws voice of yandere-chan if you played yandere simulator)
-Cinderella phenomenon

Jun 13, 2018
Its been a while but most of these where 18+ if I remember correctly. And at the bottom there is a smaller list where its either female protag or protac selection but I really can't remember

-My magical demon lover
-Seiyuu Danshi
-Red Embrace (unfortunantly Pg13)
-Chess of Blades
-Sentimental trickster
-Requiscence
-Camp buddy

Now these are either female protag or choose your protag but still worth checking out in my opinion

-Cute demon crashers
-Monstrata Fracture
- Seduce me (game by Michaela Laws voice of yandere-chan if you played yandere simulator)
-Cinderella phenomenon
Oh I played some of the start of Red Embrace on my app emulator! Looked real good but I didn't have the money to buy the parts of the game that weren't free. Maybe if I get a steam card for Christmas I'll finally be able to play more of it. The art in the one was so beautiful and the taste of the story I got was very well done and hooked me no problem.
Thanks for the list. Gonna download the ones I can now and give them a spin. They all look great!

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes