To you develloper

VegitoHlove

Apr 27, 2018
You, I find a lot of disappointment in wasted talent. I think I may have mentioned before elsewhere that there was this one fallout game (based on the first game is seems) with wonderfully amazing art. Then gone. I understand from experience that life just sometimes gets in the way or some such, though that doesn't mean I won't be disappointed.

However I do understand the frustration directed towards those whom keep single or multiple projects going and milk it forever MAYBE give and "update" which are 3 fixes and an image that was "redone in higher quality" or some such.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
You, I find a lot of disappointment in wasted talent. I think I may have mentioned before elsewhere that there was this one fallout game (based on the first game is seems) with wonderfully amazing art. Then gone. I understand from experience that life just sometimes gets in the way or some such, though that doesn't mean I won't be disappointed.
Was the main character a redhead girl called Natasha who lived in a vault? If so I think I know the one you are on about.

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
I should have added "that I would like to play..."

And I wasn't complaining, I was simply stating my point of view, I pretty much only "play" VN's (so no sandbox, rpgm and such), and like everyone around here I look for some tags to watch and others to avoid

Ofc, that's a personal thing, for example for me, the "complete" list has around 100 games only (I've played probably half of them and the other half it's like, mehhh), again, not a complain was just stating a personal point of view
I can confirm that on the VN side, most of what I have seen are finished. But as soon as you go to the other ones, some developers take advantage of it. Fon drags out projects or even leaves them in the oblivion but continues to perceive something. I've even seen some, who as soon as they saw that they were dropping in donors, they would do an update (and even if you call it that) just to keep the last ones, and stop the project for x time (I want to give the name of the developer but we are not here for that).

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Yes. That's the one. You got it.
Yes the developer was Russian as I recall, that might explain why it dropped.

That and or one of his posts mentions a member of staff leaving.