yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I'll go and rename everything and put them into one big folder. Incompetence like this really bugs me.
Btw when are the "BFTP1-5" zips are supposed to be from?
Bitching about "incompetence" when you're getting free rips of art that artists charge for that's compiled for you and uploaded to high speed, limit-free download sites... Entitlement like this really bugs me.

GRABTHAT

Apr 13, 2019
I'll go and rename everything and put them into one big folder. Incompetence like this really bugs me.
Btw when are the "BFTP1-5" zips are supposed to be from?
No idea, but if you go up this thread I posted the complete works until 2019, with proper dates, the OP is missing A LOT of 2016/2017, and some 2018. WU doesn't dl very fast lately but it chugs along.

Reactions: yoyomistro

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Yeah, I'll just name them "old" for now.
If you would like to compare different folders and files, I use two pretty great free programs: WinMerge to compare (compares names, size, contents, and I think also date modified and hashes, not 100% sure, so basically tells you if something's missing or if there are dupes), and GREPWin to search inside documents and file names. I mostly use them to search ren'py game scripts and check how assets have changed between game versions, but I'm sure they're plenty capable of helping to hound out duplicates.

Smudg

Feb 11, 2019
What's really lame about most of the compilations of this guy's art is that lots of times whoever is uploading intentionally leaves the PSDs but removes the futa content otherwise.

And the PSDs, i'm not sure if its because i don't have photoshop but they look absolutely awful, take forever to load, and on top of it all they're incredibly sloppy.

Aelfan

Feb 13, 2019
at part july 2018 for link mega n workuploud thats different, in mega the file size is 500mb but in workuploud 300mb , why?

Rezalb

Feb 26, 2018
What's really lame about most of the compilations of this guy's art is that lots of times whoever is uploading intentionally leaves the PSDs but removes the futa content otherwise.

And the PSDs, i'm not sure if its because i don't have photoshop but they look absolutely awful, take forever to load, and on top of it all they're incredibly sloppy.
Yes, most of the PSDs use blending modes that only photoshop supports, I have Photoshop CS2 and even it lacks a few of those modes, but they mostly come out still fine

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019

So? Someone dislikes futa content and removes it from his or her harddrive ASAP, but is more than willing to share the rest? Do you feel entitled to this content or something? If you're entitled to it, then you should be able to download it from the patreon yourself.

Smudg

Feb 11, 2019
So? Someone dislikes futa content and removes it from his or her harddrive ASAP, but is more than willing to share the rest? Do you feel entitled to this content or something? If you're entitled to it, then you should be able to download it from the patreon yourself.
My biggest issue with that is that I mostly just want the futa content but the fact that he only seems to include that content in the most expensive tier puts it out of my price range. If it wasn't locked down to the $15 tier or if he eventually released at least some of the futa variants for free later on I wouldn't even mind so much. I just wish that when people were going to upload that stuff they would at least say something like "Futa Removed".

LuckerWolf

Jun 29, 2019
Can anyone tell me if OP's link are complete or do they need to be redone.

Edit: Ima re-do it.

Last edited:

LuckerWolf

Jun 29, 2019
Would any kind souls like to check my Tofuubear archive and let me know if it's missing things or miss sorted. I never actually verified any of it just formatted it (I been a bit busy as of recent). Links for psd and jpg-png on profile. It should be good but I don't want to mirror it to OP before having it confirmed.

Reactions: yoyomistro

Fadjiot

Oct 30, 2019
Would any kind souls like to check my Tofuubear archive and let me know if it's missing things or miss sorted. I never actually verified any of it just formatted it (I been a bit busy as of recent). Links for psd and jpg-png on profile. It should be good but I don't want to mirror it to OP before having it confirmed.
its gucci . namefiles are correct. Been their patron member in 2018

SugoiFutaba

Sep 23, 2019
I'll start looking through it. So far I've noticed that the Ahri set from December 2016 is missing the proper sorting (futa/fetish) and has some missing images, Sona set in December 2016 has 2 improper file names, and June 2018 Ahri and July 2019 Raphtalia are missing files. I can send over the missing files when I'm done sorting through. Also, is there anywhere I should upload these so there isn't any quality loss? Or does adding as attachment work fine?

LuckerWolf

Jun 29, 2019
I'll start looking through it. So far I've noticed that the Ahri set from December 2016 is missing the proper sorting (futa/fetish) and has some missing images, Sona set in December 2016 has 2 improper file names, and June 2018 Ahri and July 2019 Raphtalia are missing files. I can send over the missing files when I'm done sorting through. Also, is there anywhere I should upload these so there isn't any quality loss? Or does adding as attachment work fine?
You can send the file's on mega, gdrive, workupload, mediafire, etc. If you want the share link to be kept private PM me it.

SugoiFutaba

Sep 23, 2019
You can send the file's on mega, gdrive, workupload, mediafire, etc. If you want the share link to be kept private PM me it.
Okay, so I added the missing files and correct file/folder names and sorting and compiled them in an organized zip file. The empty folders that are included in some months are folders that had typos in the mega drive and the files that were included in the zip that were already in the mega are ones that are named correctly. I also went through the October 2019 term and organized it like all of Tofuu's other terms. One other thing, I noticed that "Corrin x Camilla" in February 2019 appears to have some missing futa and futa balls files. I don't possess the original term so I'm not sure and this could just be a organization issue with the leaker but I thought I would mention it.

Hopefully this was helpful.