nickfrank

Mar 2, 2021
Anyone have tofuu's gumroad discount code for april? If so, please let me know and I will pick up some packs

NutGuy

Oct 11, 2020
Anyone have tofuu's gumroad discount code for april? If so, please let me know and I will pick up some packs
Tofuu has a 25% discount code for tier 4 patrons, it is 15$ the same as gumroad purchases. That is the only discount I know of.

nickfrank

Mar 2, 2021
Tofuu has a 25% discount code for tier 4 patrons, it is 15$ the same as gumroad purchases. That is the only discount I know of.
Yeah, that's what I'm referring to. Basically I don't want to wait until my sub for May kicks in on June 6th, so I'm trying to see if anyone here is subbed to the tier 4 rewards and is willing to PM me the discount code for April. I'd like to start buying the packs now to get us caught up

Dop krieg

Apr 20, 2021
Hey, could anybody here upload me the december 2020 files only? I don't have that much storage to download everything in high quality ;-;

NutGuy

Oct 11, 2020
Did a no bunny outfit version of from April.

MoogleChan26

Jun 21, 2019
Mega Link to missing packs
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, I would like all previous packs to be the complete ones, so if someone can go through and flag any months missing or months missing the futa variants and let me know I would appreciate it. Thanks
I don't have the time to do an in depth check right now but skimming through my archive it looks like a bunch of stuff from 2020 is missing. Namely
March 2020
April 2020
June 2020
July 2020

As long as the old archive is the same as it was in early 2020 this should be what is missing. I'll double check when I have the time

Death69inc

Oct 24, 2018
I don't have the time to do an in depth check right now but skimming through my archive it looks like a bunch of stuff from 2020 is missing. Namely
March 2020
April 2020
June 2020
July 2020

As long as the old archive is the same as it was in early 2020 this should be what is missing. I'll double check when I have the time
missing the same.

nickfrank

Mar 2, 2021
March 2020
April 2020
June 2020
July 2020

Weird. I have those when I downloaded the old archive. Maybe it was updated since you last downloaded it? I don't recall getting those from a different source. Also, I believe a lot of 2020 is incomplete because the packs were only the "fetish" tier packs.

MoogleChan26

Jun 21, 2019
Weird. I have those when I downloaded the old archive. Maybe it was updated since you last downloaded it? I don't recall getting those from a different source. Also, I believe a lot of 2020 is incomplete because the packs were only the "fetish" tier packs.
That's why I said I wasn't sure. I downloaded the archive almost 2 years ago. I saw that they said they reorganized the archive but they didn't state the date so I wasn't sure if they had added anything or not. I can't download the full archive until later so I'll confirm when I'm able

Dec 2, 2020
Mega Link to missing packs
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, I would like all previous packs to be the complete ones, so if someone can go through and flag any months missing or months missing the futa variants and let me know I would appreciate it. Thanks
i downloaded the compressed archive today to check, and assuming the compressed and uncompressed versions have the same files, here's what's missing:
All of 2020 from March onwards
November and December 2019
futa variants for November and December 2016, as well as January and August 2017

maybe the uncompressed archive is more updated or something, i wouldn't know, my computer literally can't stomach it, but this may be helpful

Reactions: MoogleChan26