Unity - Completed - Together Again / Slave of Passion [v1.0.3] [Pink Tea Games]

1. 4.00 star(s)

iron4doves

I've played lots of these sorts of games. If this is your first like it, you'll probably think it's great. It's definitely good. It's animated, has a decent enough plot, good dialog, good variety in poses, etc. However, it doesn't really do anything extraordinary or unique. That is not a bad thing, but I don't think this game could ever go beyond "good"(4 stars) for me.

Solid game, in current and future states. How impressed you are will depend on how familiar you are with the genre.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

TheimmortalP

Version: 0.2.1 Review:

CW: Suicide

Ok, so I'm probably never gonna touch this game again, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't super impressed, or that I didn't enjoy my time with this.

I'm like the last person in the world who's should be playing something with unavoidable BDSM, and Heavy Suicide content. yet while I was really turned off by a lot of things in this game, it wasn't too bad for me. I thought it was great how it was all completely consensual, and I can really relate to being at the end of your rope, and being desperate to find someone, and something different to make you want to continue living. And yeah, it's super larger than life about it, but damnit, it's still relatable to me!

Plus, she's a super cute, short anime girl whose body parts aren't censored, how can you not like that?

I wanna thank you Pink Tea Games, you've opened up my mind to the possibility of playing more BDSM games.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Ordolph

Masterful work from Pink Tea once again.

I'm amazed that this has so much content for a game that's only been in development for a few months, they just don't stop.

Very high quality art and animations, the gameplay and ui are both incredibly polished.

My only gripe with the game is the characters just aren't very interesting, but we all know the plot isn't really why we play these games, and this one has it all where it really counts.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

ChaosDMNS

Loved it.. absolute genius...

The whole game just felt polished.
    The story was believable and felt sad and heartwarming at the same time.

perhaps a little short.. So don't be in a haste to lvl up. don't lvl up until you've exhausted that lvl and need more content. Then you lvl up.

I think lvl 5 is the max right now, and you gain XP way to fast.

But I will be eagerly waiting for each update to this game.
    (On my Favorite list now)
  5. 5.00 star(s)

katmandomo

Version Reviewed: v0.2.0

Overview: Your dashing young hero rescues a suicidal girl and applies tough love treatment to solve her problems.

Story: You are a completely blank slate of a MC who's only characteristic is that he owns an apartment. One day while out walking you discover a girl about to commit suicide and decide to help her by making her a sex slave, or maybe a girlfriend.

Gameplay: This is a classic trainer style game. You start each day by giving her a task, which you can tweak to make either easy or near impossible. She then attempts the job while you presumably go off to work. Afterward you can reward or punish her based on how well she did the job. By trainer game standards this one is very simple. There are only a small handful of stats to worry about and the stats go up and down in predictable ways. There is also only a single girl to worry about, so you're not juggling your timeslots among a whole harem of slaves in training. The grind is quite modest by trainer standards, typically taking only a handful of in-game days to unlock new interaction options and get a special event. The game offers a few dialog choices where you can go light or dark, and there is a replay system where you can go back and watch the alternative paths for the events.

Reviewer's note: Most trainer games are really heavily burdened with misogyny. They spend a lot of time berating how "stupid" the women are and how much they need to be turned into whores and the like. If you always choose the dark options you might be able to do that in this game to a degree, but it really rewards playing a balanced character with empathy. She's actually into the BDSM stuff and not because the dev has deep seated issues.

Graphics: I adore the graphics. They're simple but beautiful. The limited settings and characters means the dev spent time making the art look fantastic.

Headpats: Yes

Conclusion: There was a previous famous game featured head pats that this may remind you of. It's much less disturbing than that, even with the BDSM elements, but no less charming. The current game has about 20 in-game days worth of gameplay, which takes an hour or so of real time. Despite grind being a core element of this kind of game it manages to not feel grindy, mostly because once you've exhausted the options at a level and are starting to wonder which ones to repeat it unlocks new scenes or modifies the old ones to keep them fresh. I will be keeping an eye out for updates on this and checking out the Patreon. It's a quality product, especially if the dev can keep to a reasonably quick release schedule.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Willie_wonder

The limited amount of game is to be expected because the game is still in early development. So based on what I am able to play as well as the art style, I find this game extremely interesting and good. I absolutely love the art style in this game, honestly to me its a fresh change compared to the normal 3d renders. Keep up the good work, and keep those updates rolling out at whatever your best pace is for continued quality!
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Conradwastaken

i really like it. i think i could put five stars but i dont like fully rating an unfinished game. you could maybe had a bit more of expressions on the face of the girl depending on her mood. and maybe a scene where she didint sleep well and ask for the MC to sleep with him then you could have the choice to stay up and say yes or to fake sleep and maybe something could hapen if you fake sleep.
    still i love it for now and i hope the next update is soon.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

vesolan

the art is really great with good backround and high quality
    story not to bad at all and its a story i could see being real
    the game play is ofc not complicated at all some may like that and some dont i can play both i started it knowing it would be simple so i dident mind it at all
    and i cant wait to see the next update
  9. 5.00 star(s)

theonlyondgreat

Well, as always a very nice game from this developer so far. I really like the graphics. It is a bit mutch repetition, if you allready played Pink Tea games, but still worth a try. If you look just at this game, itz a very nicly done early built. And Pink Tea seems to be a developer who finishes what he starts
  10. 5.00 star(s)

NotoriousBigCock

The game is simple but the character is beautiful.
    Animations are good!
    This is a new very good trainer game!
    For now is too short but it is a nice start.
    very good, Pink Tea!
    This developer is one of thee best!
  11. 1.00 star(s)

Anonymous_asian

We've all been here and done that
    I'm a fan of their previous work, but I will say that it is getting a bit stale. Sure there isn't much diversity in gameplay since you can only do so much, but after playing through the previous titles I still think their first major success can't be beaten in terms of gameplay. Now we are on repeat which is a shame as the art is much better, but it is going to play out just like before. With the stories getting much worse with each iteration trying to justify it's reasoning.

It's stale playing the same game a third time. At first there is a charm and uniqueness, but once you've played about 10 minutes all you are waiting for are choice A or B and sex scene. Previously we've cowboyed up and had a humorous space adventure and the writing really carried the game. The second lacked story but made up in art. GT? Makes very little sense with how the premise is set up and how you manage to pursue them. I get that you might be trying a little bit to break the mold, but it's such an odd way to prefix your story. People don't act like this to where Hub sketches seem realistic. Which leads on to the next point.

I don't understand why you wouldn't go full out guro/BDSM and abuse and leave out the options for nymphomania and lovey dovey. It seems as a weird premise with how you try to pursue her by promising her pain, yet you can treat her lovingly in a very passionate fashion. I get this will learn towards more BDSM, but like I said it's poorly implemented and there for the casual fans so you can have a wider audience. Moana's story can be swapped out with any culture and it would be the same story because they cater to the widest audience. CoCo, on the other hand culture is integral not to the plot, but the setting, characters, etc. it's all built upon their culture. Just like your Opus Magnum slavery is integral to everything within the game. This game could be swapped out with any character, setting, culture, race, etc. and it would not change a thing.

(this is more opinion to fix rather than a critique. I'm not a writer nor I am saying this is the best way to go) If you are going the abusive route make it where she has no where to go and will die on the streets in a depression era slums and that you are the only person who cares for her being. Even though you are an abusive asshole. This is probably the best way to continue the story as realistically why women stay in abusive relationship is because they have nowhere to go and think that abusive partner really loves them they just need to be better, etc. Meanwhile if you still want to leave it up to have a lovely and passionate route you can mend your ways and treat them better as a person. I just think it's a little odd how it's set up.)

Sure this game can have great art and sex scenes. If I came just to fap to something I'd go to R34 or look up some lewd pictures or GIFs. Even the arts section of this website. We are rating this as "a game" because it's under the "game" tag. The Howdy space adventure didn't have the best art, but no one cares graphic wise if it's compelling to play or read to. Like how One Punch had terrible art, but the story carried it to where it is now. Sure it's in the 0.1 phase pretty much, but if you played the other two you pretty much know what's going to happen which is a shame. I'll just hit "unlock all" and see all the scenes and dip out after I had my fun. At least you give us that and not force us to hold right click. However, I would like to be proven wrong and see this game be altered for the better as it is still early in development. Will that happen with an overhaul to the story, setting, and gameplay? I doubt it will. As the person has found a formula of success and a decent fanbase that will carry them on regardless of how well it is. I'm hoping that here are more story elements in the game and that you are given more options to interact. Once the game has been completed I'll do another review of it.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

smite2001

I give it five stars because it has great potential, not because it is great right now. With the developers track record so far I'm fairly confident that it will get there in time though.

The game itself is a trainer game with stats, a kind of game I personally like. It also seems like there will be distinct "kind" and "cruel" routes for the player to choose, which I find reasonable.

For people not into BDSM or Dom/sub dynamics, it might be a bit much. I can vouch that girls like that exist though, I have encountered more than one in real life (minus the suicidal tendency).

From a technical standpoint I have no complaints. The heroine looks cute, the art style is neat and the engine works. Skipping dialogue with Ctrl-key is possible as well. Maybe the dev could dial down the camera movement every time the mouse curser is moved around, and let the player use more than one save slot, but I would still give it five stars if those things stay like they are in the final version.