Unity Completed Together Again / Slave of Passion [v1.0.3] [Pink Tea Games]

4.40 star(s) 32 Votes

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
so whats new?
Not much, just a deflowering scene upon reaching lv 3. Then you can let her suck you as an afternoon reward and you also fuck her pussy when administering spankings. Your other activities also get lewder/crueler.

Reactions: Vegeta

Yosinuke

Mar 15, 2018
Pink Tea Games is my favorite Dev Team out here, thank you for another gem. I really enjoy it even if it is only so far.

centraldx

Oct 31, 2017
I'd like to ask help with one thing...
I started using linux only a month ago so...

How the linux file works? e_e

Happy Potter

May 21, 2019
normally I would go with the bdsm route, but I just couldn't with her man. I tried doing the bdsm route anyway after the love route, and still prefer the latter.

Posab

Oct 2, 2019

This link contains a zip for:
Windows
Mac
Linux
Android

Changelog
- Fixed quests for memories; your choices lead to the correct scene, but are not saved.
- Added study (Work) - rank 3+
- Added Feet (Punishment) - rank 3+

- Added parfait option to Eat At Table scene

- Added heart eyes when arousal exceeds 90 (Evening after work scene)

Inckognito

Oct 23, 2017
Having a bad day?
Depressing thoughts?
Want to kill yourself?

Well, welcome to PinkTea Games! here we're gonna save your sorry ass with the amazing power of SLAVERY !!! :ROFLMAO:

NB : No backsies.

Fridolin0815

May 4, 2019
Allways the same.... The Dev. write " Read the Developer Notes before downloading it."
And what happen....

"Soo this dont have Sexual content?? Hmmm What Happen Pink tea Games? I Sad now... :'v "

RtfM....

So enough about this. :)

I realy like your Game, looks like there is much potential, and a little bit like "teaching feelings" so i miss the "headpet" :)
Also i like games that starts of slow if there is not to much grinding.

So i want to say : thanks for sharing this game to us.

Of course this is just my opinion, and yes i am not nativ so pardon my misspelling

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Allways the same.... The Dev. write " Read the Developer Notes before downloading it."
And what happen....

"Soo this dont have Sexual content?? Hmmm What Happen Pink tea Games? I Sad now... :'v "

RtfM....

So enough about this. :)

I realy like your Game, looks like there is much potential, and a little bit like "teaching feelings" so i miss the "headpet" :)
Also i like games that starts of slow if there is not to much grinding.

So i want to say : thanks for sharing this game to us.

Of course this is just my opinion, and yes i am not nativ so pardon my misspelling
It does have sexual content. :)

Reactions: Vegeta
4.40 star(s) 32 Votes