3.60 star(s) 16 Votes

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
So this isn't taiwan 2 New Years fault. It's the devs fault for flawed planning. I'm not saying they are ill intentioned, they are probably not. But sucessive delays means that they made some mistakes somewhere.
I meant that as an explanation as to why they’re on a holiday.

s2insider

Oct 9, 2018
Like I said in couple pages before. Delay delay and delay. Time for the next timeline for them.

February - We are expecting some delay since we just got back from Lunar New Year
March - We are expecting to fix the errors at the end of this month
April - We encounter errors after another and we still working on it.

They sounded as joke as the owner of that gun store in the game. "I'm married (show the wedding ring but there's no ring). I'm tough guy y'know"

Reactions: Canduyhai

kri1927

Sep 7, 2017
Wait a minute.. I just notice this, So he run away now? And will come back with a new scam next years? I'm I right?

• Haha
Reactions: Serenia

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
Wait a minute.. I just notice this, So he run away now? And will come back with a new scam next years? I'm I right?
If you mean Lunar year then yes.
As for scam I don’t think so. At least I don’t consider this a scam yet. Excuse on the hand is possible.

popel115

Jul 8, 2017
The "next year" is probably more meant with their whole new years thing and them having sent this before their lunar new year, so it's already "next year" in that calendar, rather than actual 2023, although i wouldn't hold my breath for this or next month either, with how they barely communicate at all and only go "sorry, delay" at the latest possible date

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
whoa i haven't check this information instill now shhh, the delay i beening reading so fars Lunar year vaction huh's well i should say another adult test video should please the fan boys when ever you return, or already return and finish up the game plus the free dlc.

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
I know that It's not a year long vacation I'm just joking XD
Well, shit, if they just wait two more months without putting out any type of significant update, it will have been a year since they released their DEMO. They might as well have been on vacation all that time.

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
It's alive! ALIVE!!

Supposedly being updated on Saturday.

Getting this information second hand via the Steam Discussion board for the game.

Oncile

Apr 11, 2018
From the video I noted 17 poses:
  • Standing BJ
  • Sitting BJ
  • Sitting deepthroat
  • Doggystyle
  • Table doggystyle
  • Stairs doggystyle
  • Standing back
  • Cunilingus
  • Lying down fingering
  • Missionary style on table
  • Side missionary
  • Open Legs missionary
  • Reverse riding
  • Lie down and reverse riding
  • Table stand
  • Wall Standing doggystyle

Not sure about the exact translation of each of these. Feel free to correct me (Original picture attached)

Reactions: lackerfinisher

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
Can't wait to see how the store owners are going to act fucking in their stores like the one image shows them going at it in the supermarket.

Hopefully something along the lines of, "may I help you find something?"

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
From the video I noted 17 poses:
  • Standing BJ
  • Sitting BJ
  • Sitting deepthroat
  • Doggystyle
  • Table doggystyle
  • Stairs doggystyle
  • Standing back
  • Cunilingus
  • Lying down fingering
  • Missionary style on table
  • Side missionary
  • Open Legs missionary
  • Reverse riding
  • Lie down and reverse riding
  • Table stand
  • Wall Standing doggystyle

Not sure about the exact translation of each of these. Feel free to correct me (Original picture attached)
I really didn't expect so many positions in the first release. I expected 1~3.

They made a mistake by making the update so big, they could have avoided that many delays (and the bad reviews they caused) if they aimed for a smaller one.

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes