• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.60 star(s) 16 Votes

Nephyril

Nov 16, 2018
first time i've ever hear the term
thanks tho
Never heard of Airbnb then? Same thing. Instead of renting a hotel room, you're renting a room at someone's house instead with free breakfast the following morning.

Nylisa

May 22, 2018
In terms of sexual content, i've heard there will be a free "DLC" on steam later on. but not sure how far it will go. i doubt there will be any explicit stuff. most likely some Nudity? can't say for sure.

Reactions: Glorified_ignorance

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
Damn... Screenshot_1.png

No wonder brother has vanished, if single bread costs so much :rolleyes:

There was similar game with "sexual content", but this one beats with graphics.

The better the game is the harder it is to read "No sexual content" line, every single time.

In terms of sexual content, i've heard there will be a free "DLC" on steam later on. but not sure how far it will go. i doubt there will be any explicit stuff. most likely some Nudity? can't say for sure.
Hopefully dlc will be named "happy ending" :sneaky:

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Never heard of Airbnb then? Same thing. Instead of renting a hotel room, you're renting a room at someone's house instead with free breakfast the following morning.
They are now illegal in most tourist areas.

• Haha
Reactions: atur

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
I assume with Voice Acting.. You are probably right, would probably be too much for the girls to act out actual sex scenes for a free DLC..

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
Damn... View attachment 1134306

No wonder brother has vanished, if single bread costs so much :rolleyes:
I'd guess that mountain retreat or whatever it is must have a tax rate that is over 400%.

But seriously did anyone see the other buildings, MCs brothers house looks expansive af while all the others apart from shops looked like they were built half a century in the past at least.

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
Regards in-game prices it's more likely that they're based on another currency just put in dollar so people don't wonder what it is however unsure which they used since no matter if it's Chinese Juan or Taiwanese new whatever prices still come out absurd

taki :::

Sep 11, 2020
You can kill a deer and take his skin ;D shooting mechanic is so epic.. this game needs many fixes, but still i have a positive opinion about this game, because it's very cute.

Developers said, that R 18+ Adult patch / DLC will be this month, so let's see and wait. Gameplay:
Some "interesting" pics:

Last edited:

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
You can kill a deer and take his skin ;D shooting mechanic is so epic.. this game needs many fixes, but still i have a positive opinion about this game, because it's very cute.

Developers said, that R 18+ Adult patch / DLC will be this month, so let's see and wait. Gameplay:
Some "interesting" pics:
Hopefully the adult patch at least does the showering and toilet panties.. :ROFLMAO:

Plenty of uncensored games on Steam nowadays.. Shouldn't be sacred of some tits and panties pulled down, don't have to show pussy for those two bits..

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
It sounds like the developers are teasing an 18+ patch, but if this is from the same devs that made that other NSC dating sim that was also called "Together," then it's never getting that patch.

taki :::

Sep 11, 2020
Hope you all got good coolers on your CPU cos holy hell it makes it work
I played ~ 40 min., and no heating or temperature issues. This game is not like NFS Heat or Cyberpunk 2077 which are using high CPU / GPU temp. / usage. The game is running very smoothly, no lags, no freezes, just MANY bugs, glitches, strange FPS sometimes.

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes