3.60 star(s) 16 Votes

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
For those who want a save game.
This one is just before 1st sex scene with Nana. After it is another scene with Isabel.

Hi, thanks alot, im having difficulty trying to find the save file location. where is the save files located?

kri1927

Sep 7, 2017
Anyone know where the warehouse key?
progress through the game quest if i remember it correctly Emily will text you that the Grocery store guy wants to meet you. right there you will get the key that your brother forgot and leave it there

tuantu2k3

May 25, 2021
progress through the game quest if i remember it correctly Emily will text you that the Grocery store guy wants to meet you. right there you will get the key that your brother forgot and leave it there
Vera asked me to move the rock but I need tools in the warehouse and I still don't have the key

reeroll

Jun 1, 2021
Here is a save game for those who just want sex scenes.
Nana has everything unlocked while I haven't tried whatever Isabel unlocks anything additional after getting 3 starts on her scene.
What am I supposed to do after collecting the biodetector?

Last edited:

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
Here is a save game for those who just want sex scenes.
Nana has everything unlocked while I haven't tried whatever Isabel unlocks anything additional after getting 3 starts on her scene.
do you know where the save file located? trying to find it but no luck..

Im stuck in "Go to Nana's Room" after cooking for emily

reeroll

Jun 1, 2021
do you know where the save file located? trying to find it but no luck..

Im stuck in "Go to Nana's Room" after cooking for emily
Press windows+R enter %APPDATA% then go back to the appdata folder then go into local folder.
In the local folder you will find the together bnb saves

popel115

Jul 8, 2017
Vera asked me to move the rock but I need tools in the warehouse and I still don't have the key
It's a wooden board next to the pile of wood OUTSIDE of the warehouse. It's poorly worded, since you don't actually need the keys for that step. When she wants you go get a pot and shovel, just progress and go to the grocery store

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
Common issues solutions:

- Not knowing what to do: Press T and check the notes, if there's nothing else to do, sleep.
- Warm milk: Orange cup in the 'living room' (the one with the firepit)
- Warehouse keys: Ken has them. But he will only give it to you when you advance in the story
- Easy money: Cheat engine

Reactions: MARK2580

adgg

Sep 4, 2020
After I put out fire and talked to Nana in bathroom I spawned in Lobby or whatever that area is and got the quest to give hot milk to Nana. The hot milk was already prepared on the counter.
soo my game get bugged there bc no milk on the counter

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes