3.60 star(s) 16 Votes

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021

Hello Everyone, here's an update on the current development process.
We carry on our production in 3 directions:

1. R18 adult content
We are aiming for improved physical performance for our NPC's, such as fine trembling effects of the skin, and we also hope that the NPC's reactions will follow players controls, with better random responses, so we have done a lot of tests and modifications on our game system and character modules. As for the gameplay, we received a lot of great suggestions and ideas, we will review them carefully and make improvements in our upcoming updates.

2. Main storyline
Since Nana will have more appearances than previous releases, we have already completed more than 50% of the related elements, including new scenes, costumes, props, etc. We've also decided to record a Chines dubbing, so we will have to modify all expressions and mouth movements in both Chinese and English versions. We are still working since this is a heavy workload.

3. New system
We updated the cooking system including menus, cuisine models, and kitchenware. The NPC eating motion capture, and the programming for vegetable cutting and soup cooking systems are still under development.

We sincerely thank you for your attention and support. Although our team is relatively small and the progress is slow, we will not give up the development of Together BnB. We will carry on our work. Please rest assured, thank you everyone!
This was posted over two weeks ago on Steam.

We were hoping for something a little fresher than that. :sick:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: stal1234

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Because that Hentai Fanboys want it, they want to see the tragedy, they are used to seeeeeeeeeee ;)

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Translation must have gone wrong :ROFLMAO:

A cooking system really oh man :D

geez maybe you can take at least some of those ingredients and eat them from the Girls :D

Simulation can really go to far sometimes ;)

But they show that their team is up to the task creating more complex logic sandbox systems :)

So the Girls going to get aroused by what you cooking ?

If it tastes good for them chances of sex get higher ? :D

I gonna make them the best Bok Choy they ever eaten in their Digital Life for that reward :ROFLMAO:
First cooking then cocking :ROFLMAO:

For 3P you need to cook a Master 3 Part Menu i guess *ROFL*

Last edited:

Tekoki-hime

Jan 29, 2018
"Hey, your brother disappeared two days ago and we didn't call the police or anyone. We're hungry. Oh let's go on about inane shit. Now get me baby powder and get me facial tissues. Food? Who needs it."
The story is a bit lacking in this area. The way I would have written it is the MC's brother invited him to his new home in the countryside, which he's also running a BnB out of. But by the time he gets there he's been missing for 2 days and the girls don't know where he went. When you go to his room he leaves you a note saying he had an emergency and asks you to take care of the BnB til he gets back, among other instructions, keys, and money. But you start finding clues about his disappearance.

I'm not a writer but I feel like that would have been a more believable situation than, we're hungry come feed us and get baby powder.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
It won't have any. it's not that type of game..
False. See

Hello everyone! Tell you about the current development progress of the game:

1. R18 adult content
We finished most of the technology concerning the NPC's body, currently, we are working on the postures and expression animations. Considering the difficulty and time schedule of production, the current main gameplay is still based on one-on-one, and we will work on NTR or 3P mode in the future.

2. Main storyline
The scene and related prop models have been completed.
The progress of our main storyline is approximately 75%.
The progress of facial expression animation in both Chinese and English is 50%.
NPC's new costumes are still in production.

3. New system
The programming of the cooking system is close to completion. We are currently producing the NPC character animations related to cooking.

Thank you all for your comments, which provided great references to improve our game. Since the game is still on early access, we adopted many suggestions and ideas from our players, and almost re-produced the R18 gameplay and character-related technology. And because of everyone’s expectations, we took a higher standard with ourselves, hoping for better effects and user experience.
During the production process, many new technologies require developing and testing, plus the originally scheduled update contents, our development progress is still relatively slow, despite our hard work. Your encouragement and support during this period are the driving force for us to carry on, thank you again, and we'll keep going!

grind3d

Jan 8, 2021
I guess those that wanted the "cocking" system earlier got their wish.. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Requested a refund on Steam.. I don't support that shit.
I don't understand them including in based on the game's story so far.

You're basically drowning in ladies, how the he'll does it make sense for the player character to be cucked?

I also don't support that. Why would people want to play a game where you're the one loses??

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
I don't understand them including in based on the game's story so far.

You're basically drowning in ladies, how the he'll does it make sense for the player character to be cucked?

I also don't support that. Why would people want to play a game where you're the one loses??
Yea.. I'll never understand the NTR lovers..

Also remember there is that one guy that showed up.. So.. Guess they always had the shit planned..

Unfortunately Steam won't refund my money cause I played the game too much running over deer with the car..

hieucamdau

Mar 20, 2019
Already bought on steam but no sexual content made me disappointed lol. But after reading these update logs, this game looks promising to me, can't w8 for the full version

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes