3.60 star(s) 16 Votes

Ladydarkness

Feb 16, 2018
Yes, one of the methods is xdelta and that one is slow, but there are other methods. Some tools offer various and xdelta is by far the slowest and most useful for smaller applications. I once let it run for 12 hours to create a patch on a 8 gb game.
yeah xdelta sometimes is painful, but in other cases worth... I'll see in next update if worth for this game but I guess next update for this game can take a while, lets see what happens. The problem for this game is because is basically an unique pak, so some updates can be complicated mainly if people has slow HDD.

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
yeah xdelta sometimes is painful, but in other cases worth... I'll see in next update if worth for this game but I guess next update for this game can take a while, lets see what happens. The problem for this game is because is basically an unique pak, so some updates can be complicated mainly if people has slow HDD.
I don't think it's a good idea. Your way of releasing it is better. Because most people probably won't be keeping the game installed until the next update. So, when it arrives, we would have to download the main game + patch. Which is bigger than downloading only the game.

Also, it's more work for you. I'm already glad you shared the updates.

Ladydarkness

Feb 16, 2018
I don't think it's a good idea. Your way of releasing it is better. Because most people probably won't be keeping the game installed until the next update. So, when it arrives, we would have to download the main game + patch. Which is bigger than downloading only the game.

Also, it's more work for you. I'm already glad you shared the updates.
But I can do both, so who already have can just update...

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Did anyone else find out what the F to do when you have received a kiss from Nana and she talked about the modeling assignment? The last memo is to find Logan (gun store) and all of my taskes are completed.

Still, I cannot go to bed, I am told there's still tasks that need to be completed and to check the memo. But there are no unfinished tasks.

FYI, the last five steps I did was Find Logan, Find Vera,Ask Mark about his perfume, Bring the destillation kit to Vera, and Go to Eric's shop.

bennyblade

Apr 9, 2021
Did anyone else find out what the F to do when you have received a kiss from Nana and she talked about the modeling assignment? The last memo is to find Logan (gun store) and all of my taskes are completed.

Still, I cannot go to bed, I am told there's still tasks that need to be completed and to check the memo. But there are no unfinished tasks.

FYI, the last five steps I did was Find Logan, Find Vera,Ask Mark about his perfume, Bring the destillation kit to Vera, and Go to Eric's shop.
Have you gotten the warehouse keys and opened that room yet?...Maybe a strange question but, have you gone outside? There are definitely more tasks after that and for some reason any phone calls only come through when you are completely outside any building... Have you checked your phone's text messages? A few tasks at some point come from there... if not you may want to try finding the house guests and use the "talk" option...

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Have you gotten the warehouse keys and opened that room yet?...Maybe a strange question but, have you gone outside? There are definitely more tasks after that and for some reason any phone calls only come through when you are completely outside any building... Have you checked your phone's text messages? A few tasks at some point come from there... if not you may want to try finding the house guests and use the "talk" option...
I talked to all of 'em, apart from Nana. Got her drunk, and now she closed her curtains. Doesnt reply when I knock. I used the UUU program to hack myself (a camera) into her room and she is not there. (I did complete the chat in sofa and got a kiss (from 3 feet away lol)

I talked to all the others since that.

Anyway got no other tasks since that and right now suddenly my f#####g T key will not open the fekkin phone.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
I now got phone working again. I have NO tasks in phone messages from anyone
Also been outside for longer periods, no calls. No nothing

BTW this is how the girls' house looks. Nana's room is curatined off. I only got her drunk, nothing else

Skærmbillede 2022-02-23 04.49.09.png

Igneel1

The Slayer's Time Is Now
Compressor
Jul 1, 2017

BTW this is how the girls' house looks. Nana's room is curatined off. I only got her drunk, nothing else

View attachment 1669406
Calls/texts usually come when you wake up , so try to sleep if you can that means you really don't have any tasks left if you cannot then it most likely the game bugged out reload the saves

It's random but mostly at night time the girls are around the bed or sometimes in the bathroom

bennyblade

Apr 9, 2021

Still not 100% sure where your at in the story but it sounds like you should be around "talking to mark about perfume", but you said you talked to everyone. So, maybe "find vera"..
Here is a screenshot of my task list just after the last quests you said you had and the second screen is pointing at some rocks where Vera will be when you find her behind the building..just incase because I didnt know what building it meant and didnt see her for awhile.

Reactions: P3m82003

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Still not 100% sure where your at in the story but it sounds like you should be around "talking to mark about perfume", but you said you talked to everyone. So, maybe "find vera"..
Here is a screenshot of my task list just after the last quests you said you had and the second screen is pointing at some rocks where Vera will be when you find her behind the building..just incase because I didnt know what building it meant and didnt see her for awhile.
When I was done with Nana, I met Vera and I have talked to her some times, also done wine tasting and cooking for her, but there is no progression. Vera is walking around from house to house, sitting outside on a chair etc.
At this time, after having sat down with Nana and had the kiss, it is evening (in savefile it says 2200h) and girls plus Mark just wander about a bit.
Vera says that she's kinda sorry about her way of acting and commends the MC that he is doing so much for them.

So the thing is, progression is halted for some reason. Not knowing if the problem is Nana with the closed curtains. I can cook for her, but of course, there is no way of interacting with her then, and afterwards she's just gone again.

I found my latest autosave which was from before Nana closed curtains and think I will try that day over. I'm just surprised they would release a game which can lock up completely with no means of remedy.
Thanks.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
C:\Users\ [USERNAME] \AppData\Local\TogetherBNB\Saved\SaveGames
An easier way of referring to this folder (which does not necessary reside on the C drive) would be:

%userprofile%\AppData\Local\TogetherBNB\Saved\SaveGames

or even easier:

%appdata%\..\Local\TogetherBNB\Saved\SaveGames

These can be copied to the explorer path area, opened with Win+R or W+S, or executed from commandline.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
I got it working from older save.

Now my Q is: People say there's sex with Vera.
But after fucking Nana, I am told that the content for early release ends, and that I can still cook for the girls etc.

But no Vera content at all.

People say there are 4 sessions with Nana, and 3 with Vera.
How to trigger those???

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes