RPGM Completed Toiletscape [v1.1a-b] [Spirit Louis]

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
27agosto.jpg

Overview:
You awake in a strange cell and you don't remember anything, not even your name. You find yourself in a bizarre facility in which the only way to feed yourself and survive, is to be the human toilet of some cruel women... will you be able to escape?​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-27
Release Date: 2024-01-27
Developer: Spirit Louis
Censored: No
Version: 1.1a-b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

snapshot03.jpg screenshot01.jpg screenshot02.jpg screenshot03.jpg screenshot04.jpg screenshot05.jpg screenshot06.jpg screenshot07.jpg 30april.jpg 7maggio.jpg 27agosto2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

spamtank

Oct 15, 2021
There is a bug with lucy blocking part of the mine, the boot licking doesn't trigger her to move, it just says gross. Have to spam it till you get the pee version then she gets out of the way.

May 23, 2020
I don't understand the developer notes: "Scat and piss can't really be seen, but the scene are explicit in any case". Why include the fetish but censor it or make it invisible? It seems like a hardcore game, why not show the shit? Insecurity? lack of artistic talent to draw those things? fear of offending people? I don't understand.
I wish you success with your game and I'm glad more real femdom games are being made. But I thought I should point that out because It's not a good sign to include tags but not show them.

Last edited:

Spiritlouis

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2021
There is a bug with lucy blocking part of the mine, the boot licking doesn't trigger her to move, it just says gross. Have to spam it till you get the pee version then she gets out of the way.
going to check, thanks

Spiritlouis

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2021
I don't understand the developer notes: "Scat and piss can't really be seen, but the scene are explicit in any case". Why include the fetish but censor it or make it invisible? It seems like a hardcore game, why not show the shit? Insecurity? lack of artistic talent to draw those things? fear of offending people? I don't understand.
I wish you success with your game and I'm glad more real femdom games are being made. But I thought I should point that out because It's not a good sign to include tags but not show them.
Being honest here, as it's always the best option: "lack of artistic skill". There's a long story on how I got the CGS, and i won't report it here. I still think the "scat" and "piss" tags are appropriate as you actually do a lot of that stuff in the game, and some images in their whole are more explicit than a lot silly piss effects i have seen - to be honest too. I understand your point of view in any case, and it's not totally wrong.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Cumstaih333
Sep 1, 2018
Agreed. It looks like a game that goes for fake shock value, because the dev is too much of a pussy to go through with it. No one would know about 2 girls 1 cup if the shit was implied.

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes