EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1660619953976.jpeg

Overview:
The gates of Heaven are closed shut; the realm of Hell consumed by flood.
And in their wake, countless parallel worlds wither away, one after another.
The surviving angels and demons gather at the city they believe to be their final chance at salvation:
the floating purgatory of "Tokyo Babel".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2022-08-15
Release Date: 2016-03-31
Original Title: 東京バベル
Developer: Propeller
Publisher: MangaGamer
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
VNDB:
Length: Long (43h)
Voices: Japanese
Store:
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

1660618789865.png 1660618811627.png 1660620010821.png 1660620054247.png 1660620087516.png 1660620184959.png 1660620235689.png 1660620300368.png 1660620345571.png

Last edited:

Dunken122

Jul 20, 2018
Damn... 43 hours and no lewds. How good are the characters & story?
I'll be honest it has been a LONG time since I played the game. From what I remember the story is pretty good, and the characters are interesting enough. The protagonist will probably be the make or brake for a lot of people, with him being so (intentionally) robot and stiff personality wise, kinda like Decim from Death Parade.

Reactions: Crosaith.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
I'll be honest it has been a LONG time since I played the game. From what I remember the story is pretty good, and the characters are interesting enough. The protagonist will probably be the make or brake for a lot of people, with him being so (intentionally) robot and stiff personality wise, kinda like Decim from Death Parade.
Thanks. I'll have to put this on my to play list. Protag having a distinct personality is deff a selling point. Been getting bored cliché anime protags.

Vakalo

Modder
Mar 5, 2021
Damn... 43 hours and no lewds. How good are the characters & story?

It's very, very good. I remember reading this a couple years ago and still haven't really forgotten it.

I wont spoil anything, but the story itself was very interesting and just different enough to differentiate itself from the average action/drama VN.

The characters are memorable and the Protag is a badass but in a good way, that's the best way I can describe it.

The only thing people might not like is the "Forced route order", you can't get the real ending (and best girl route) without doing the previous two routes first, but it's for good reason and makes sense story wise.

Also, the OST is a banger, and I mean a real banger. It's one of the (now many) OST's that I actually went out and purchased.
TBOST.png

And yes, no lewds or H-scenes, which I guess is a bit of a weird choice considering the artstyle and the innuendos through out the story, but honestly it's fine without them.

Anyway, it's very worth your time, especially if you can invest yourself into it's world, a solid 8.5/10 novel.

tntmaxter

Sep 28, 2019
Wait a minute, vndb says that there is a versión with sexual content, although in japanese, does anyone know about it?

Edit: my bad, its a pack that comes with two games, one being 18+ and the other being this one

Dunken122

Jul 20, 2018
Wait a minute, vndb says that there is a versión with sexual content, although in japanese, does anyone know about it?
Its not real, the game never had sexual content, Japanese or otherwise. I think it was bundled with another game or something in that case.

May 6, 2017
Oh look, Its Araragi
Joke aside, its a really great game, but danm i just cant get over the fact they make Mc look like araragi and even using the same voice as him lmao

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Is a really good vn. I read it 5 years ago and i really liked it.
A really good catch...I'd have never thought to see this one nowadays to be honest.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Dunken122
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes