• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unreal Engine Abandoned Tomb Escape [v1.6] [Mr. Wrapture]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Game Compressor
Donor
Jun 26, 2017
Cover.png

Overview:
A female Treasure Hunter named Yui who attempts to raid a buried Egyptian Pyramid only to get captured by the female Pharaoh that haunts the place. The Pharaoh strips and mummifies the tomb raider and she plans to turn her into her new loyal servant/plaything. Escape the tomb and try to avoid being seen by the Pharaoh. If she sees the raider, she'll capture her and give her a punishment. if the raider gets captured 3 Times her mind will break and become the Pharaoh's loyal plaything (Game Over).

Thread Updated: 2020-07-22
Release Date: 2020-07-21
Developer: Mr. Wrapture - - -
Censored: No
Version: v1.6
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win (64-bit): - - -
Win (32-bit): - - -
Android
(v1.5): - -

1.png 2.png 3.png

Last edited:

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
Well, that was fun for all of five minutes. The concept is decent, but the pharaoh's AI is kinda dumb in that as long as you're not within a quarter of a screen width, she'll be unable to spot you even if you're not actively trying to hide.

As for the "failure" graphics... it would be nice if there were more variety to them. All but two of them have some inclination toward a foot fetish (a paddle spanking and a vibrator tease) while every other picture is the protagonist being used as some form of footrest. Though perhaps I should've expected as much when I saw both the mummified girl and the pharaoh herself had bare feet (in addition to exposed tits and pussy).

Reactions: Hemdom

tontoman

May 4, 2017
needs opengl 3.1 support for android.

So just a warning to save anyone a download.

Last edited:

shineryuverus

Jul 18, 2017
so funny fact when i make noise for some reason despite clearly seeing me the pharouah doesn't catch me instead walks away ignoring me which is weird
you make noise with q and if you want more skin press alt

Jun 10, 2018
Its pretty interesting, dumb puzzles , basic gameplay, nice graphics. I like it ,7/10 considering its in its early stages

pixvoliv

Aug 18, 2018
The thing about Foreverial Tiedup Yui is that she loves being tiedup and wants to lick other girls with her permanent Bolongna, Ham and cream cheese tongue and pass the virus to them that will fully delitize and change their organs and insides so that they end up being rope mummified, covered in permanent rubbery rope just like her. Literally a machine, literally like a machine and enjoying it. Tiedup like a mummy, changed forever, to live fully delitized and live wrapped like a mummy wearing the bondage like a form of permanent clothing that cant be taken off.

Reactions: Cry Further
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes