VN Ren'Py Tomb of Destiny [Ch. 1 + Ch. 2 v0.2] [UltraBabes]

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
What are we supposed to be able to do in this "new" update? I am still stuck in the same room with nothing to do. My assistant is still unable to cum in the bowl and it's been a long time since that last update, so maybe, he should see a doctor. Seriously, I find nothing new to do. Help.

A "hint box" or something would be nice. I don't see any stats at all. Maybe, I should just start the game over again. Maybe, that would help.

Maybe, we have to get that CHEATCODE.

Reactions: Tunak23

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
I hid it in a spoiler fold out so those who still want to find them on their own are not spoiled:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey UltraBabes, i think rather than helping individual request, it would be cool if you made a walkthrough for this game, just so people who don't want NTR can just refer the walkthrough and know what to do. It would help out a lot!

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
cg ai? so that means zero animation? as I have not seen any AI generated game with animations, it is just still pictures, AI is to shit to make animations

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
It's so comical that you have to get a jab in. Yeah, whiny, entitled complaining rubs me the wrong way. :ROFLMAO: Ignore list.
Who the hell died and made you the Tone Police? All you do is pop in wagging your finger, tut-tutting at people offering criticism and trying to shame them into shutting up.

If you have a different opinion, then just share it. Disagree with a point of criticism? Sure, bring up your own counter-point or opinion and have at it. But this nonsense where you try to shut other people down because they just had an opinion or delivery that you personally didn't like really needs to stop. You're not a mod, and even if their post did break forum rules (which was clearly not the case here), it's not up to you to police other's behavior here.

Plus, it is hypocrisy of the highest order whinging at people to 'spend their time better' when you're just being a forum Karen. So, there is that...

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
To much grind with no reward no reason to spend an hour doing the same thing.
dude, the game is just getting started. you aren't instantly going to bang the hot main girls within the hour. if that was the only reason you downloaded this game, maybe this one isn't for you

• Hey there
Reactions: makcim334

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Man you commenting on every new game's thread asking about futa and people's reaction to it is hilarious NGL:LOL:
just doing my zooners duty, good sir.;)
similarly to those users asking for various (unreasonable) kinks, because #yestheycan

• Hey there
Reactions: makcim334

loreck

Jan 5, 2019
Watch out downloading Krakenfiles source. One miss click and you install several trojan virus including Xrat and others.

UltraBabes

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2023
Maybe you need to go back and reread my post then. I never complained about it being too short. My complaints were regarding the progress feeling overly grindy, unrewarded for its length, or perhaps unintentionally broken. Yes I was frustrated, and that certainly came out in my questions, but all my feedback was aimed at improvements, not merely making complaints. Maybe others come here merely for the "free stuff" and to whine, but that's not my goal (free until I find something worth supporting anyway). There is so much potential on this site, I want to be a part of making something of it. I'm not a Dev however. Did some modding in my day, but I suck at coding. Been gaming as long as there has been such a thing though, and have beta tested numerous titles. I could have worded my feedback better, I'll accept that, but I'm not going to stop giving it because someone is rubbed the wrong way by it.

I imagine this will be a mirror of the conversation we'll have on Patreon, so I suppose I'll just save it for there.

EDIT: UltraBabes clarified on Patreon that the doors are not meant to open yet, that content is coming in a later update. Not knowing this, I tried for way too long trying to get them too... as I imagine others did as well. Regardless, for now it is probably best to adjust expectations accordingly.
Nopenopeno
Thanks so much for actually becoming a Patreon and your feedback. I'm sorry it sparked such a conversation here, you're only trying to give honest feedback and improve the game and you have a valid point.

So please everyone calm down for a bit :)

drifter139 is spot on, with 2 aspects (thank you):
1) This is still an early WIP game and in Chapter 1 that wasn't much of a problem because it was pretty linear, but now I'm adding more and more systems that are like little puzzle pieces to form the complete experience. As long as the game is in development, some of those "pieces" probably will be more enjoyable than others, or need a couple more updates before they really flourish.
2) In my head it was enough to have the "Developer Note" in there, that states that the doors can't be open more in this update, but it turns out this was a bit short-sighted, I apologize for that. Mea culpa. I will add clearer info and hints in the next update.

I did not only join F95 to promote the game, I want to improve it together with you. "Testers" is maybe not the correct word, but if you are stuck or feel something is off, let me know and I will improve. Please stay constructive.

That being said, before there are better hints or an actual walkthrough, here's the gist of how to get all content out of Ch2 0.2 and where the limit is:

1) explore the dungeon to find the backpack; this will unlock sleeping/passing days
2) explore the dungeon some more until you find berries (could happen there are none, then try next day)
3) give those berries to Clara as a gift
4) this will ease her up a bit and you can successfully trigger the "Dance" interaction
5) give more berries or do more "dances" to increase her corruption level a couple of times, then she will also agree to do the handjob
... in parallel, after day 5 when you go to sleep, a new scene with Volta is triggered

Limitations:
- "Donating" at the altar isn't relevant yet and won't be for some time, until we near the end of Chapter 2 and transition to Chapter 3. It will be one of the triggers to go to the Chapter 3 endings. But before that, there is a lot more content with Clara and dungeon events planned. So opening the doors fully right now would break the flow of the story.
- Affection: The bar that you see when Clara likes or dislikes something doesn't really affect the events in this update in particular (it did in earlier ones), but will be much more relevant again in the upcoming updates

I hope this clarifies stuff so you can have some fun with the current update and - even more important - are looking forward to the next ones because it will only become better.

Last edited:

UltraBabes

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2023
Watch out downloading Krakenfiles source. One miss click and you install several trojan virus including Xrat and others.
This must have been added by admins and I also do not recommend to download from there. The other 3 hosts were added by me directly.

Jogy1959

Jan 2, 2018
the only thing I would change is to add a bit of text that tells us it's the end of current content so we can know to not keep clicking on everything and save us some time
Have you looked at the Change Log at the top of this chat? There you can see what you can do in the new releade. Hope that helps

Reactions: DD3DD

fairyglen

Aug 14, 2017
not sure why everyone wants the cheat code. not that much content atm so it's not like we're missing anything important
Will its there for some reason . or why put it there in the first place ??

Last edited:

Raknor

May 12, 2019
I started playing the game. Every so often I get a bar that appears with a heart on the right side and a spiked collar on the left. Is this the way you make her love or corrupt her??

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes