VN Ren'Py Tomb of Destiny [Ch. 1 + Ch. 2 v0.2] [UltraBabes]

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TombOfDestiny-CH2v0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
So what can be done in this update? Explore the dungeon and bring the goodies to Lara. Then have her dance for you or give you handjobs to help donate to the shrine, until the game says the door can't be opened further? Also how do you unlock the gallery picture for chapter2?

Reactions: Mark17 and Anaskm07

Nopenopeno

Jul 27, 2018
I'm not sure I understand the point of this update. It is just the same thing over and over (and over) again. Why would you force the player to repeat the same action this many times with no reward? All the scenes are the same with no variation or ability to extend them into anything further. The door barely moves... how many dozens of times are you expecting us to grind through these same boring actions? The couple of scenes we get are decent, don't get me wrong. I had a good chuckle during the first Berry dialogue, but after the 10th time I'd seen the same thing I was just spamming buttons trying to get through it to finally get past this dead end of a story development it seems I've hit.

This needs a rework imo. The dungeon needs more variety than a straight line with 2 potential interactables. If we're going to have to endure a grind for (in-game) weeks on end, then add to or vary the scene so there is something to work towards. The door needs to open a lot more than it is. I've spent 3 weeks in this cave (a third of which was figuring out what the game was wanting me to do to progress), and that is 2 weeks too long. I quit the game and gave up, which I don't imagine was your goal. If there was something else that I missed (which I cannot imagine, I tried every option), then a better hint system is probably needed.

I hate to say it, as I've been enjoying this game, but this was a disappointing update. Hopefully some feedback and rework will fix this before any further releases.

Edit: spelling

Last edited:

orzys

Apr 19, 2018
Im confused as hell. Nothing is changed from previous update. No new content. Stuck in the same room where going left into the dungeon or interacting with her or ejaculating on the statue again - still in development or not yet ready. I can't do none of the stuff described in the patch notes

Last edited:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I hate to say it, as I've been enjoying this game, but this was a disappointing update. Hopefully, some feedback and rework will fix this before any further releases.
You can always skip an update or two. There are a few games here that I do that with.
UltraBabes can't make everyone happy; how about you take some initiative to improve your situation rather than expecting someone else to?

May 7, 2024
AI renders are nice sometimes, until it is wasted to make what looks like hand drawings that aren't actually hand drawings. If one is going to use that why not aim for photorealism?

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
You can always skip an update or two. There are a few games here that I do that with.
UltraBabes can't make everyone happy; how about you take some initiative to improve your situation rather than expecting someone else to?
One of these days you're hopefully take your own advice to heart and not passively-aggressively defend low-effort slop from even the mildest of criticism.

But that day is obviously not today.

Nopenopeno

Jul 27, 2018
how about you take some initiative to improve your situation rather than expecting someone else to?
Are you offended on behalf of the Developer? There is frustration in my post, because this update does not seem to have been Alpha tested. I enjoy the game and support it, so there was no ire in my feedback. I want this game to succeed, that is why I am giving my feedback. I thought that was the whole point of being a tester? That is mostly what we do here, is it not? Try early builds and give our input? If you are going to get defensive and chide everyone who has concerns, ideas or requests, then perhaps you could support the Dev all by yourself?

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Are you offended on behalf of the Developer? There is frustration in my post, because this update does not seem to have been Alpha tested. I enjoy the game and support it, so there was no ire in my feedback. I want this game to succeed, that is why I am giving my feedback. I thought that was the whole point of being a tester? That is mostly what we do here, is it not? Try early builds and give our input? If you are going to get defensive and chide everyone who has concerns, ideas or requests, then perhaps you could support the Dev all by yourself?
(support the Dev all by yourself)
I do support the dev. I'm the proofreader. :ROFLMAO:

I stand by my comment. Now you are just making excuses for the way you stated your "feedback".
I've been here since 2017 and have never heard anyone say we are "testers." We are, in a way, but you are using that as a copout.

There are playtesters, but their job is to flush out bugs and give constructive feedback to improve the game. Not bitch about how this particular update is too short. Admit it, you are backstepping.

My point is that the members here "give Feedback" in a mean, whiny, entitled way. The tone is obvious. It comes across as if you're upset that it did not make you happy, so now you're going to let the guy know you are not happy. It's clear as day. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: makcim334

Nopenopeno

Jul 27, 2018
(support the Dev all by yourself)
I do support the dev. I'm the proofreader. :ROFLMAO:

I stand by my comment. Now you are just making excuses for the way you stated your "feedback".
I've been here since 2017 and have never heard anyone say we are "testers." We are, in a way, but you are using that as a copout.

There are playtesters, but their job is to flush out bugs and give constructive feedback to improve the game. Not bitch about how this particular update is too short. Admit it, you are backstepping.

My point is that the members here "give Feedback" in a mean, whiny, entitled way. The tone is obvious. It comes across as if you're upset that it did not make you happy, so now you're going to let the guy know you are not happy. It's clear as day. :ROFLMAO:
Maybe you need to go back and reread my post then. I never complained about it being too short. My complaints were regarding the progress feeling overly grindy, unrewarded for its length, or perhaps unintentionally broken. Yes I was frustrated, and that certainly came out in my questions, but all my feedback was aimed at improvements, not merely making complaints. Maybe others come here merely for the "free stuff" and to whine, but that's not my goal (free until I find something worth supporting anyway). There is so much potential on this site, I want to be a part of making something of it. I'm not a Dev however. Did some modding in my day, but I suck at coding. Been gaming as long as there has been such a thing though, and have beta tested numerous titles. I could have worded my feedback better, I'll accept that, but I'm not going to stop giving it because someone is rubbed the wrong way by it.

I imagine this will be a mirror of the conversation we'll have on Patreon, so I suppose I'll just save it for there.

EDIT: UltraBabes clarified on Patreon that the doors are not meant to open yet, that content is coming in a later update. Not knowing this, I tried for way too long trying to get them too... as I imagine others did as well. Regardless, for now it is probably best to adjust expectations accordingly.

Last edited:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I could have worded my feedback better. I'll accept that, but I'm not going to stop giving it because someone is rubbed the wrong way by it.
It's so comical that you have to get a jab in. Yeah, whiny, entitled complaining rubs me the wrong way. :ROFLMAO: Ignore list.

• Haha
Reactions: makcim334
4.10 star(s) 9 Votes