VN Ren'Py Tomb of Destiny [Ch. 1 + Ch. 2 v0.25] [UltraBabes]

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes
Aug 24, 2024
I am very positive about this game. The style of the background is marvelous, and Clara Loft is a real beauty. When her breast size would be a tad smaller she would be a 11/10 for me, but a 10/10 now is also quite right ;) . A nice touch is the voice acting of the two ladies. And in a cave you hear the resonance, compliments! I am looking forward to the next episode(s)

Aug 24, 2024
I did a second run through of the game, after all there will be three different paths in chapter 3 based on the choices in chapters 1 and 2. And again I read something funny. Trying to 'reduce' his boner our main character thought about a 3 hour speech of Tony Blair......

And that reminded me of the television series The Singing Detective (the British one) in which Michael Gambon, as a patient in a hospital, tried not to get an erection when the beautiful nurse had to lift his penis to put grease around it. He was also thinking about politics (1:40)

• Haha
Reactions: UltraBabes

UltraBabes

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2023
I am very fond of this game and I am looking forward to the next update. But don't let me push you, take your time.

You gave the BFF a funny new meaning! but I also found an error on it. I don't know if it was mentioned before but pack must be back.

Take care!
Bondage - James Bondage Oh, good catch, that one slipped through proof reading! Will be corrected in the next update :) .

Speaking of which, Ch2 0.3 is released in Early Access for my patreons, I will do a couple of fixes and then it will be released publicly within the next days. This one took a little longer (summer vacation and all), so thanks for your patience!

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes