VN Ren'Py Tomb of Destiny [Ch. 1 + Ch. 2 v0.3] [UltraBabes]

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes
Aug 24, 2024
I am very positive about this game. The style of the background is marvelous, and Clara Loft is a real beauty. When her breast size would be a tad smaller she would be a 11/10 for me, but a 10/10 now is also quite right ;) . A nice touch is the voice acting of the two ladies. And in a cave you hear the resonance, compliments! I am looking forward to the next episode(s)

Aug 24, 2024
I am very fond of this game and I am looking forward to the next update. But don't let me push you, take your time.

You gave the BFF a funny new meaning! but I also found an error on it. I don't know if it was mentioned before but pack must be back.

Take care!

BFF.jpg

Aug 24, 2024
I did a second run through of the game, after all there will be three different paths in chapter 3 based on the choices in chapters 1 and 2. And again I read something funny. Trying to 'reduce' his boner our main character thought about a 3 hour speech of Tony Blair......

And that reminded me of the television series The Singing Detective (the British one) in which Michael Gambon, as a patient in a hospital, tried not to get an erection when the beautiful nurse had to lift his penis to put grease around it. He was also thinking about politics (1:40)

UltraBabes

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2023
I am very fond of this game and I am looking forward to the next update. But don't let me push you, take your time.

You gave the BFF a funny new meaning! but I also found an error on it. I don't know if it was mentioned before but pack must be back.

Take care!
Bondage - James Bondage Oh, good catch, that one slipped through proof reading! Will be corrected in the next update :) .

Speaking of which, Ch2 0.3 is released in Early Access for my patreons, I will do a couple of fixes and then it will be released publicly within the next days. This one took a little longer (summer vacation and all), so thanks for your patience!

Toncek146

Jan 4, 2019

New

Here's the public release of Ch2 0.3! Thanks to bug reports from patrons, I was able to fix some issues that were present in the Preview Build, so it should be in a well functioning state now. If you still encounter any problems, please let me know! Otherwise - have fun with this update!

Those who already played the Early Access version - please refer to the last part of the Changelog to see what has changed/improved.
Patrons can find a new cheat code in .

Changelog:
Features:

- added enemy encounters to dungeon
- berries and medi packs can be used to recover health
- saving disallowed during dungeon raid
- possibility of game over when your health drops to zero
- two enemy types (rat, bats), more will be added in future updates
- added pickaxe collectable item to progress further into the dungeon and use as a weapon
- new collectible in deeper dungeon levels: tajadero
-> can be used as a gift, decreases Clara's anger significantly
- berry-eating gift scene can now be skipped after the first time (will still give stat boosts when skipping)

Content:
- (clothed) titjob
- incl. multiple variations depending on alignment and how you decide to "finish"
- needs Claras corruption level to be 11+
- new gallery secret (hint: kill some bats ;-) )

Fixes/improvements in the Public Release version:
- fixed 2 bugs related to the tajadero gift
- fixed the MC arousal meter not correctly resetting after sleeping
- proofread, resulting in some text improvements
- improved the pickaxe discovery to make more sense
- added sound effects to the TF scene
- improved some voice lines
- added a new cheat code to get medi packs

DOWNLOAD LINKS:
PC:

Mac:

Android: