VN Ren'Py Tomb of Destiny [Ch. 1 + Ch. 2 v0.1] [UltraBabes]

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

UltraBabes

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2023
I'm usually against ai but i will say the rest of the game is impressive. How often do you think the game will be updated?
Thanks! The initial update introducing Chapter 2 will take a little longer because I need to program some new game mechanics. But after that you can expect more regular updates, adding new scenes, dialogues etc. with each.

zoomin123

May 21, 2017
Generally not a fan of AI, but this looks very promising.
Kinda wished you'd just play as Lara instead.
But hope to see more.

Reactions: TheMummy56

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Chapter 1 was good. Some may say it short, however it a good opening and ending of Chapter 1 at the right place. Normally, I dont check new release on first release, usually i wait for two release update after the official release. Been a fan of Lara Croft game and movies. Looking forward for future releases/updates.

Regarding to AI or not each developer uses their own ways to develop/create their own AVN. Let see how this developer planning this AVN out.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Reactions: UltraBabes

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Generally not a fan of AI, but this looks very promising.
Kinda wished you'd just play as Lara instead.
But hope to see more.
I do not mind if iLara was the MC. however, we have to keep in mind that there are others who do not like to be female protagonist, they rather be male protagonist.

have a great day and be safe... (y)

Reactions: zoomin123

UltraBabes

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2023
any android port?
can u make an apk??
Haven't tried anything in that regard, yet, but as I don't do anything crazy besides standard Ren'Py stuff, shouldn't be an issue. I'll check out if I can compile an android version.
The "Hidden Object" gameplay parts could potentially be a little difficult with touch input, I'll have to test that.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Beast161616

▌Gin ▐

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2019
tod_title_wide.jpg
VN Ren'Py ██████
This is the Italian translation of Tomb of Destiny [Ch. 1 v1.0]

Download

Unzip the .rar file - copy/paste the game folder into the game directory, replace when asked.
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"

Reactions: Kagrra

TKdropemoff

Oct 4, 2023
NTR is NOT planned for now. I might consider it as an optional path, late in the game, as I know from the various discussions on F95, it's very much a "love it or hate it" topic.
Focal story/gameplay will be about romancing / corrupting Lara 1:1.
As for planned tags in general, yeah that might be a good idea to add to the game description.

A Lara game without crap in it = IMPOSSIBLE.:sleep:
haven't seen one yet with this character.

oh well, good luck.

Last edited:

Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018
A Lara game without crap in it = IMPOSSIBLE.:sleep:
haven't seen one yet with this character.

oh well, good luck.
Somebody is already flipping out just at the mention of normal croft game, apparently we have "fragile egos" for wanting that and it seems like the dev is in agreement with them.
No point dragging this any further, so not gonna bother with this anymore.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Please no, and if so make it OPTIONAL.
The truth, let see how this developer is planning to do with it story. I am not for or against pregnancy. However if this developer is planning that (since there is no tagging at the moment), maybe the developer could make it optional. Since there are number of people who are for it and there are number of people who are against it. Making it optional may help balance it to both sides. We have to keep in mind that we only see chapter 1 (fresh AVN release), I rather see how this developer is planning to tell it AVN to us.

Again, I do not agree or disagree with you on your opinion/taste. Hopefully the developer see your message to take that as an opinion for future updates when that times comes. I rather see what and how this developer is planning the future updates for this AVN.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
The riddles should be skippeable, because they are not just boring and annoying, but also annoying and boring. Great art though.

Reactions: _Utakata_

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
I do not mind if iLara was the MC. however, we have to keep in mind that there are others who do not like to be female protagonist, they rather be male protagonist.
There's also people who like to play a female protagonist, but don't like the fact that most female protagonist games seem to boil down to "watch the main character get corrupted, degraded, and abused", as opposed to games where the female main character has agency, control, and can go through the game choosing who to be with and what happens to her.

It's a discussion that tends to come up in female protagonist game threads - usually you'll hear people asking if the game has a dedicated lesbian path (because they don't want the character they're controlling to get fucked by tons of dudes), or if the player can decide for themselves who the MC hooks up with or not.

A lot of it comes down to the difference between players who mostly just want to watch someone else's story and players who kind of want to self-insert a bit and make it their own story.

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
A lot of people like a lot of stuff. It should be down to which sections of the potential audience the creator(s) want to serve.

Personally, I prefer sharing to NTR, but as long as it is optional, I’m fine with whatever. Playing as a generic male inserted near to the female original protagonist is… generic, but it works for me. Playing as Clara Loft/Lara Croft herself would be fine as well.

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes