• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.80 star(s) 9 Votes

sirrob119

Oct 27, 2019
First of all, a model was selected that resembled a flat anime style, like a screenshot of an anime series. Due to this, the visual style avoided the common graphical artifacts inherent in neural networks, which can often be seen in the generated images with a more detailed style. Special attention was paid to the limbs and fingers on them. It could take from 2 to 4 hours of work to create and refine one image in the game.
I love your explanation's on how it works. its so cool! It's like a different way of making art.

Reactions: Banshee96

Ostum

Nov 25, 2020
But the real question still remains...

Can You draw?

ps. game came out beautiful tho.
No, I can't draw at all, neither does my teammate. Everything was done with the help of a neural network and a large number of improvements in the form of regenerations and inpainting. Most often, I drew something in a simple graphic editor to help the neural network regenerate the image or part of it as we needed.

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
No, I can't draw at all, neither does my teammate. Everything was done with the help of a neural network and a large number of improvements in the form of regenerations and inpainting. Most often, I drew something in a simple graphic editor to help the neural network regenerate the image or part of it as we needed.
I see, still it's plausible to achieve current project to such degree without art skill, and messing around with AI takes time. Good job. Tho learning to draw surely would benefit in future editing... The animation looks abit "warped". I'm just curious was it simple editing in photoshop or some other third party app? Just my honest opinion, it needs abit more work, while everything else looks great. :)

hoobatooba

Mar 16, 2021
Quite nice - there are several English translation errors, but nothing you can't fix in your head while reading.

Ostum

Nov 25, 2020
Soon the game will have a translation into Spanish, we are actively working on it.

the gentelman

Sep 16, 2018
Soon the game will have a translation into Spanish, we are actively working on it.
Hey, awesome job on your game!
Just wondering, does it bother you that people can download it for free here? Also, why does everyone keep asking for Steam in the itch.io comments? One last thing, does AI have animation capabilities now? If not, how did you create the animations?

Ostum

Nov 25, 2020
Hey, awesome job on your game!
Just wondering, does it bother you that people can download it for free here? Also, why does everyone keep asking for Steam in the itch.io comments? One last thing, does AI have animation capabilities now? If not, how did you create the animations?
Sooner or later, the game would still end up here or on a resource like this, renpai games are hard to defend. But here you can also collect feedback.
Steam is a more solid platform, I think that's why people want to see and buy projects there, the possibility of releasing our game there is unlikely.
In the usual sense, AI as a tool does not have the ability to make animation. The animation was done by Zylyx in Adobe After Effects.

Burma

May 22, 2018
Did the dev say anywhere how did he achieve the animation to look like this?

Mariohhhhhh

May 24, 2022
First of all, a model was selected that resembled a flat anime style, like a screenshot of an anime series. Due to this, the visual style avoided the common graphical artifacts inherent in neural networks, which can often be seen in the generated images with a more detailed style. Special attention was paid to the limbs and fingers on them. It could take from 2 to 4 hours of work to create and refine one image in the game.
Wow dude, leave some puss for the rest of the world

meliv

Nov 22, 2018
This is really an image in the title of which you can see the tags for generating it. Nevertheless, the image itself is not the result of a single generation, but is the final version after numerous corrections and improvements, the name was assigned to the image automatically at the beginning and did not change.
Here's what this image looked like at the generation stage and before the improvements:
View attachment 2825931
Her eye color is different in this picture?

Anonymous fapper98

Feb 13, 2020
Hello everyone, I'm one of the developers of the Tomboy: Love in Hot Forge. Currently in the process of getting a developer tag. I was responsible for the visual of the project.
First of all, I want to say that we are very glad that you liked it. As you know, the best motivation to create content further is to earn money. If you like the game and are ready to support us, then please buy the game on Itch.
I can answer your questions!
Hey man! It was pretty nice game. Can we expect a sequel?

Reactions: Ostum
3.80 star(s) 9 Votes