VN Ren'Py Tomboy Supremacy [v0.5b] [Abere Lucifer]

2.80 star(s) 17 Votes

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
This comes off as an intentionally over the top representation of the region in and around The Ozarks written by someone who has legitimate experience therein. I say as a person who is more or less right in the middle of it. It's great, I didn't expect to laugh nearly as much as I have.

MAD6999

Nov 21, 2021
Am I the only one who feels that the MC is unnecessary in this story? The story advances around him without him doing anything and he has little or no opinion on what happens. The only reason he is in this story is so that the girls have something to fuck and as the story progresses and it becomes a lesbian orgy where the girls fuck each other more than with the mc, as happened in the other dev games, the mc won't even be good for that anymore

Abere Lucifer Productions

Formerly 'Doc5252 Productions'
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
This comes off as an intentionally over the top representation of the region in and around The Ozarks written by someone who has legitimate experience therein. I say as a person who is more or less right in the middle of it. It's great, I didn't expect to laugh nearly as much as I have.
I may have spent some time there many years ago. LOL!

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
I used to travel down that way quite a bit when I was based out of St. Louis years ago - it has an authentic feel.

What we need to find out next is that Luna's Japanese family is related to that fiddler guy that used to be down in Branson - or maybe he still is, though he'd be ancient by now.:LOL:

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Am I the only one who feels that the MC is unnecessary in this story? The story advances around him without him doing anything and he has little or no opinion on what happens. The only reason he is in this story is so that the girls have something to fuck and as the story progresses and it becomes a lesbian orgy where the girls fuck each other more than with the mc, as happened in the other dev games, the mc won't even be good for that anymore
Well the story is more similar to a sitcom than an AVN. I do things a little differently and my way of storytelling isn't for everyone. I understand that and I'm okay with it. All I ask is for people to give it a try.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
I'd say you aren't but I also don't have a problem with that status quo.

I may have spent some time there many years ago. LOL!
I used to travel down that way quite a bit when I was based out of St. Louis years ago - it has an authentic feel.

What we need to find out next is that Luna's Japanese family is related to that fiddler guy that used to be down in Branson - or maybe he still is, though he'd be ancient by now.:LOL:
Born and bred there myself. Thankfully not to siblings, although my folks do have the same uncle and aunt aunt from opposite sides (my dad's blood related to the uncle, and my mom to the aunt) and one of my cousins did marry a 21R cousin.

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Also, I'm not sure what games you're referring to about the lesbians? My games? There are a few incestuous lesbian scenes in 23S but the MC was the main fuck machine. None of the games I've created are based around lesbians and they never will be. If you're referring to other devs I'm not them and have 0 idea why you brought them up. Please explain.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
I think that the Dev Doc must have moved around a lot, because one of his other games makes you feel like you are in the center of day to day life in Alabama.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
That reminds me of "Man of the House" (if I remember the name correctly). Would have loved to have finished that, but the grind was just too damn long. Can't remember if that was the name of the pizza place or not, but the scooter asset looks like it might be the same, or at least was designed by the same asset maker.

2.80 star(s) 17 Votes