VN Ren'Py Tomboy Supremacy [v0.6a Special] [Abere Lucifer]

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I'm gonna let y'all in on a little secret. Tomboy Supremacy is my favorite game to make and it's not because it's new. It's because it's easier to make because a lot of the stuff in it is just me stretching the truth on shit I experienced in my childhood...minus the incest. LOL! All the girls are exaggerated versions of girls I grew up with. Even Mary Sues bloodlust of squirrels is based off this old woman I knew growing up. The squirrel ate her vegetables and she was crazy. Put two and two together. I haven't fished with full sticks of dynamite but I have fished with what are known as "Quarter Sicks." So writing TS is very easy because it's just me remembering with a twist. Even the MC's parents are very similar to mine. My mom was a sophisticated northerner and my dad was a military redneck. Extra Credit is fun to write but it takes a lot more effort. Anyway I'm glad y'all are enjoying my chaotic life. LOL!

111.png

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
I'm gonna let y'all in on a little secret. Tomboy Supremacy is my favorite game to make and it's not because it's new. It's because it's easier to make because a lot of the stuff in it is just me stretching the truth on shit I experienced in my childhood...minus the incest. LOL! All the girls are exaggerated versions of girls I grew up with. Even Mary Sues bloodlust of squirrels is based off this old woman I knew growing up. The squirrel ate her vegetables and she was crazy. Put two and two together. I haven't fished with full sticks of dynamite but I have fished with what are known as "Quarter Sicks." So writing TS is very easy because it's just me remembering with a twist. Even the MC's parents are very similar to mine. My mom was a sophisticated northerner and my dad was a military redneck. Extra Credit is fun to write but it takes a lot more effort. Anyway I'm glad y'all are enjoying my chaotic life. LOL!

View attachment 3890208
Out Of Likes :love:
fallout-4small.png 2GG.gif

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes