VN Ren'Py Tomboy Supremacy [v0.6a Special] [Abere Lucifer]

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I was just thinking, knowing how you and Lewd get along and are always joking with each other, allow me to put my 2 cents in. Wouldn't your name be better as Doc5250? Think about that one.
Can't remember if Doc was in Alabama or if that was just some of his characters. If so, there is a "Bellevue" there (assuming you get the reference).

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Sorry I've been so quite since Saturday. I got some kind of stomach bug Saturday night and spent Saturday night and all of Sunday hugging a toilet. Then yesterday morning I woke up extremely weak. So I went to the hospital and they figured out I was majorly dehydrated. They hooked me up to an IV and I spent almost all day there. I came home after that and passed out from exhaustion. Since Saturday I had gotten like 5 hours of sleep. I did get a lot of sleep last night though. I am feeling a lot better now. I'm hoping to get some work done today. I'm not gonna push myself to extremes like I normally do though. For the next few days I'm gonna take it a little slower than normal. It's gonna be a few more days until the Alpha is released. I'm not gonna say what day though. I'm hoping before the weekend. Stay tuned... 1.png

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes