VN Ren'Py Tomboy Supremacy [v0.6a Special] [Abere Lucifer]

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
Sorry. You can't read expression and tell when someone is just goofing off with texts sadly. Ask anyone who follows me here and they'll tell you I get some major hate for jokes and stuff in the games. I've stopped counting how many times people have tried to cancel me or get me banned here. Thankfully a lot of the Mods here like me. Again, sorry.
ok np

j.blac7

Sep 26, 2017
You spent most of your life in the city or suburbs didn't you? Almost all country girls are tomboys. Tomboys do boyish things because that's all there is to do in the country. They wear boyish clothes because they usually come from poor families with nothing but hand-me-downs which are always boyish clothes because they're cheaper than girls clothing. They usually have short hair because it costs money to pay for a haircut so usually it's done at home and short so it doesn't need to be cut too many tines. Tomboy are the country girl you want to marry because she hasn't been corrupted by modern BS. The city and suburb folks kind of stole the tomboy and have been forcing there own crap into it.
(y) Agreed; good explanation. That's how I've always thought of tomboys, and I'm gonna keep it that way; no matter what crap city/suburb/others try to force.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
ok look back to the conversation the joke is the comic panel, you saying my joke are not funny, so all im saying is you're not bashing my joke because this is not my joke it is baalbuddy joke
I get it. I just don't know who that is. Never heard of the person and I haven't read a comic in over 30 years.

Reactions: j.blac7

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
I can identify and agree wholeheartedly with (dare I say) the extreme prejudice against squirrels (in this context), squirrels (opposable thumbs make them a force to be reckoned with) man they can and will totally fuck up a house (internal walls, attic, basement) faster than a meth (I have nothing against responsible -drug use- users) head on a bender over a weekend.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Decided to try out the game to check how's that pregnancy content. There are plenty of mentions of pregnancy and breeding, the MC can even tell a woman that she should stop taking BC and cum inside her afterward, so it's good on that front(although it could be better). However, there is very little sex in the game and looooots of pointless dialogue. It's too early to say for sure if the game is headed in a good or bad direction but it could use a mean MC/corruption path. So far it is just a Humor/Romance game (and it's missing both tags) but hopefully, we'll have more of the good, less of the bad and, if we're lucky, some of the great.

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes