Unity Abandoned Too Much Light [v0.5e Max] [Shinekuku]

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes

betatest001

Jun 15, 2017
does it run on a really shitty toaster? legit 2-12 fps or to make it easier are there options to lower the graphics/ resolution?

FlyP

Jan 29, 2019
Can you tell me where this task is performed? Which is about reflecting waves of zombies. I can't understand it. 1605150944475.png

Terryluxray

May 17, 2019
Now I am your patrons number 223, I do not know if the following month I can continue to be. but at least I wanted to be able to give you a hand with this project, which seems so good to me.

Reactions: Shiny_

FlyP

Jan 29, 2019
О, друг, ты русский? Скажи плес, пока доступен один наряд, да? Который на стрельбище получаешь.

Plutonian

Jun 14, 2017
I found a bug with the training ground. You can get free ammo from the range by dropping just before it resets on you. Not sure if someone has said this already. It works in reverse as well. Things you drop can be lost if you pick it up on the wrong side.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Shiny_
Oct 12, 2018
In this version:
TheInsane story quest has the problem that the costum doesnt spawn , tried everything.
Its a bit disheartening that it sounds like theres another version for patreons in which theres more content and a new scene, but we dont get that. You already infrequently update, the game isnt perfect(its quiteb uggy actually) and you already are uploading yourself, i dont wanna sound entitled but you re not losing money, most people in this thread have no intention of supporting your patreon anyway, and almost all people here wouldnt know about your game without this thread. Now however, people like me who are on the verge of wanting to support the game feel bummed out that we dont even get the full update. especially now during corona. if u dont wanna make patreons mad just release it here a week later , i can actually prove (because i send this as a dataset to the kronos developer= that games which paywall content behind patreon get significantly less traction and good ratings on this website. Same with Work in progress wolf (funny joke actually i laughd). I dont even know if maybe adrianos insane story is in this build but its just bugged or i legit didnt find it(unlikely). I like this game, but u dont make it easy man. =/

why am i pointing this out? because i dont know if my playtesting and bugreporting im gonna do now, is still relevant
bugs i found:

-you canglitch through walls by standing to close to them
-1 out of 5 times, theres not enough scrap metal spawned on the camp foryou to do the mission for the girl
-zombies can still follow u to adriano, you bug out if they catch you there. Adriano can bug out after you have accepted kill 20 zombies mission if you also enter store at the same time and store doesnt go away.
-nothing seems to spawn if you do the quests out of order, i would recommend spawning the srap metal when you accept kill 20 quest, even if you didnt talk to girl, otherwise it might fuck up like i mentioned above (cant get enough)
-zombies respawn, ammoon table does not always do so when game restart/change map
-girl wears boots in every scene even if i just have nylon equiped ( i understand why nylon is gone though because otherwise getting fucked is hard)
-can clip ammo out of shootign range
-shotgun loads every proejctile instead of loading one projectile, which causes massive lag when used.
-you can reload when you get caught and have it fully finish.
-no matter the skin colour, in some scenes you always seem whiter then before.
-

new level feedback:
U can flal from the higher ground in the first room by accidentally walking into thebars that should keep you from falling lol, aside from that.the waveshooter would only work if ur zombies are a bit more aggressive, u can just bee line them and then they die. Or maybe wolf later, dunno . seems uncreative,in resident evil and other games(cod zombies) this works because u have to do more stuff then jsut kill the zombies (pressswitches etc), i would recommend building a simple switch puzzle in and making the zombies faster here, or else its just boring .
Also, you seem to not want to give the player alot of money and ammo but now, in this situation, you had to give us ammo or else we would get stuck, i have simple solution:
Give us melee attack. easy. you dont need to ever give us ammo or money anymore if we have anything to defend ourselves with once its done. i think might be better for game in general anyway.

what i like:
i still think u have the best models and scenes in those zombie games here, i would support u if i wouldnt feela bit screwed over, or if corona wouldgo so i have more work. my point is, pls think about what i said, it can only help u. ill continue to test and help if i can, pls dont thnk im flaming u or anything, i just figured u wanna know everything i noticed.
What i would love to see:
Threesomeszene in game maybe? :D maybe better looping because rn scenes dont loop well. And more cum if you have more sex, looks good anyway ! Also u once said u have thisflexible system where more zombies means gangbang position switchesb ut its always double penetration.I would love to see this later,cant wait.Uhhhh. oh yeah. i dont know if u work on the grpahics or if someone else does but maybecreate a ripped version of ur pants/nylons so that we can still wear them during sex scenes? they look really great so its always a shame whencharlote has to undress completely.

ok last bit: I hope ur doing fine during pandemic, stay save, good luck. talk to you hopefully soon

Plutonian

Jun 14, 2017
All locations for the True Detective quest.
There is a bug with this quest. You can't go to the underground facility or quit the game until you finish the quest.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
the Shotgun is very buggy, i don't recommend using it.
She reloads 6 shells instead of 5.
Can sometimes get stuck on the 5th reload animation
ADS after reload is extremely slow
Firing after reload is extremely slow
the Interrupt is buggy and will sometimes skip 1 ammo
Running after reload is extremely slow
Running will interrupt the reload but you won't be able to fire for a few seconds after.

And this last one is a bug on All weapons. The gun and the Aim are not aligned. The gun is to the Left of the aim, meaning you can't shoot from behind corners, your bullets will hit the wall. And you can't shoot zombies that are close to you, your aim is behind them so you will always miss, forcing you to run away.

I found the pistol to be the best weapon so far. Fastest reload, best damage per bullet and easiest to use.
The rifle can be used as a secondary if you don't have time to reload your pistol.
The shotgun can be used as a "grenade" to stun a group of zombies and then kill them with the pistol.

Ironfoot

Jun 7, 2017
the Shotgun is very buggy, i don't recommend using it.
She reloads 6 shells instead of 5.
Can sometimes get stuck on the 5th reload animation
ADS after reload is extremely slow
Firing after reload is extremely slow
the Interrupt is buggy and will sometimes skip 1 ammo
Running after reload is extremely slow
Running will interrupt the reload but you won't be able to fire for a few seconds after.

And this last one is a bug on All weapons. The gun and the Aim are not aligned. The gun is to the Left of the aim, meaning you can't shoot from behind corners, your bullets will hit the wall. And you can't shoot zombies that are close to you, your aim is behind them so you will always miss, forcing you to run away.

I found the pistol to be the best weapon so far. Fastest reload, best damage per bullet and easiest to use.
The rifle can be used as a secondary if you don't have time to reload your pistol.
The shotgun can be used as a "grenade" to stun a group of zombies and then kill them with the pistol.
In my opinion that shotgun is not a shotgun, it doesn't have any spread or just a few times. But I don't care about shotguns, I just want an lmg and never let the trigger.

May 10, 2020
This game is awesome! idk why health bar if i dont take damage...maybe for later? Can there be also be an in-game pleasure/corruption meter or something? i love the h scenes per grab but i feel like she gonna see a lot of "action" but no consequence for too much.

ArkturusRX

Jan 5, 2020
so where do I find the vintage set? If I ran through the sewers twice and didnt find it, do I need to restart? Same bug as detective set?

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes