Unity Abandoned Too Much Light [v0.5e Max] [Shinekuku]

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes

DJ M E S S

Feb 25, 2019
Are there some method how to complete hardcore trail in shooting range , because weapon reload is too slow and time count is fast :cry: i can't pass this quest

Arryn

Sep 24, 2018
Are there some method how to complete hardcore trail in shooting range , because weapon reload is too slow and time count is fast :cry: i can't pass this quest
I think there's perks you can invest points in that increase your reload speed

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Hello, thank you for your attention to my project! What could you suggest instead of assets?
Have something significant on top; Either fun gameplay or enticing H scenes. Assets are fine if they are used in interesting ways.

1. I found the enemies very bullet sponge-y and not fun to fight. Many, many headhshots.
Suggestion: decrease the health of enemies, and give less ammo.

1b. No other player inputs. No (initial) dodging, no melee, no (player usable) traps, and no environmental interactions (exploding barrels, big pits to push enemies into, etc).
Suggestion: give more things for the player to do besides click on heads endlessly.

(This point goes without saying )
2. Some H animations that loop for a few frames, and some 'finish' animation.
Suggestion: add more H scenes and add finishes for each one.

3. Copy-paste houses in a forest and a brown sewer level are not fun level designs.
Suggestion: cut the length of the forest and sewer level in half and add a more interesting level. EG, moon base, underwater base, inside a volcano, in a big passenger plane, on the top of a mountain, etc.

4. Limited variety of enemies to fight. No fast enemies, tank enemies, or special enemies (like left for dead).
Suggestion: start with a small dog-like enemy. Something to break up the mononoty of fighting human zombies repetitively.

Last edited:

KungFuKitteh2

Jun 9, 2017
Have something significant on top; Either fun gameplay or enticing H scenes. Assets are fine if they are used in interesting ways.

1. I found the enemies very bullet sponge-y and not fun to fight. Many, many headhshots.
Suggestion: decrease the health of enemies, and give less ammo.

1b. No other player inputs. No (initial) dodging, no melee, no explosives, no (player usable) traps, and no environmental interactions (exploding barrels, big pits to push enemies into, etc).
Suggestion: give more things for the player to do besides click on heads endlessly.

(This point goes without saying )
2. Some H animations that loop for a few frames, and some 'finish' animation.
Suggestion: add more H scenes and add finishes for each one.

3. Copy-paste houses in a forest and a brown sewer level are not fun level designs.
Suggestion: cut the length of the forest and sewer level in half and add a more interesting level. EG, moon base, underwater base, inside a volcano, in a big passenger plane, on the top of a mountain, etc.

4. Limited variety of enemies to fight. No fast enemies, tank enemies, or special enemies (like left for dead).
Suggestion: start with a small dog-like enemy. Something to break up the mononoty of fighting human zombies repetitively.
That's all well and good to shoot for, but you're kind of putting the cart before the horse here. This is being made by one person, and it sounds like right now they're just trying to get the basic gameplay mechanics ironed out more than anything. Which I think is a good idea personally, since you have to work from the bottom up with stuff like this. Rushing to pile complex gameplay systems / enemies on top of an unfinished base layer of mechanics is just a recipe for a buggy nightmare down the road. Games that try and rush content out to please their backers are almost always a hot mess, in my experience.

Something-something delayed game eventually good, rushed game forever bad and all that

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes