Collection Flash Completed Toon Pimp's Fight Palace Flash Collection [Final] [Toon Pimp's Fight Palace]

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
851044_Screenshot_3.png

Overview:
Toon Pimp's Fight Palace Flash Collection

Thread Updated: 2020-10-31
Release Date: 2020-10-10
Developer: Toon Pimp's Fight Palace Flash -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

851046_Screenshot_1.png 851045_Screenshot_2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Zitso

Jan 29, 2020
when i try to run "tp_fight_palace" and there would just be a black screen i can hear the sound and i can scroll through the menu but i cant see. any help ?

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
when i try to run "tp_fight_palace" and there would just be a black screen i can hear the sound and i can scroll through the menu but i cant see. any help ?
Don't bother. It's probably the worst fucking game I have ever played.

Edit: Tried the rest. This guy and anyone giving him money for these "Games" are completely fucking delusional. I believe those are the shittiest games I've played in a long time.

Last edited:

RogueTwilight

Jan 1, 2018
So everyone know what your getting there are 5 games:

First looks to be a fan edit/ redo of the Castlevania 2 game with 2 different characters same animations etc just new characters added

Second is a 3d Starfox game with 2 reskins of the same enemy with one scene that's it

Third is a game where you play as spike (MLP) and attack and rape completely passive characters of the show about 15 characters but all use the same base model with the same 3 animations.

Fourth is a street of rage game with sprites from older games and from other games which you go through levels etc and unless I missed something there no sexual content unless you count getting hit by the opponent with their dick.

Lastly is honestly a really terrible Mugen game which the screenshots on the main post is with some custom stages and 12 characters with only a couple of those with sexual moves and most of them are not compatible with the other characters normal Mugen problems.

I did like some of their older game back when they used to get finished but most of the newer ones completely reuse old asset to make a new game with no new content really begin made also the way they handle donations I guess but I not getting into a conversation about that got better things to do.

betatest001

Jun 15, 2017
may sound retarded but haven't played old games like these before, do I need to download something else to run Cracklevania and spike4 bc those are the only 2 games that come in shockwave file type and dont know how to execute them

RogueTwilight

Jan 1, 2018
I believe those to are Flash games so if you run them using browser like internet explorer or chrome etc they should work on those might need a flash plugin on a different browser

kirby_b

Nov 6, 2018
is there a cheat for

actually no, someone just please give a list of all of the cheats for all of the included games, then you will win an imaginary cookie, please and thanks!

Jul 12, 2017
Would have been worth downloading if it at least included showtime rhonda, fifi's fury, or curse of cracklevania. Anything they made after these cannot even be saved by their 90s style gaming nostalgia

Reactions: toplaygames

Art78

Jul 20, 2019
'Cracklevania2 custom' These are the only cheats I konow:
down right up left y b - gallery.
up up down down left right b a - never die.
Type it on second screen