Spooderman0005

Aug 13, 2021
ToonE MEGA Collection [2019 to 2021-12-24] [Unzippered] [79.11 GB]
MEGA | Pixeldrain

This archive contain everything from 2019-09-04 to 2021-12-24. Which include:

- HD Videos
- 4K Wallpaper
- Preview Images
- Raw Videos (4K Half, Nude Version, and Sound effect)
- WIPs
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Another day another archive collection I've completed.

I was planning on doing a collection for this because:
1) Its the easy one out of the bunch then what I'm currently working one.
2) What OP has available is a completed mess that are place in different date, not realize the files need to be in separate folders due to them being label similarly, and load of stuff are completely miss (especially the raw videos).

This collection is in a similar format of my Bewyx collection if you been following me. So expect everything to be sorted into their corrected labels per folder and easy searching for whatever series you want. But instead of the folder being also label to tell you what content its in it (I.E. If its 4k images, Animations, or has a blender file), it just tell your the tier reward it in. Meaning that all what's provided with the reward given for that pacific content. No one was lucky enough to share us the Blender files so I have to keep it basic. Oh well, can't have everything given..

Can you add Fischls into this please

• Angry
Reactions: Bart712

BlueRemmy

Aug 6, 2021
Surprised you have that. I haven't gotten a single update from it on Kemono.
Actually have my session id still in kemono, idk how their system works but it takes a while for the next update. Apperently someone also had a toone membership but it was the $3 one and his session id synced first.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Actually have my session id still in kemono, idk how their system works but it takes a while for the next update. Apperently someone also had a toone membership but it was the $3 one and his session id synced first.
You have to leave the tab open and wait until it said "finished" for it to completely mirror your session into the website.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Anybody know if he share blender models on patreon?
He'd does, however it now limited for certain amount of subs. So one of those subs have to share their session into Kemono or share it here in order to get it.

BlueRemmy

Aug 6, 2021
You have to leave the tab open and wait until it said "finished" for it to completely mirror your session into the website.
Had to manually readd the session key. The image and the 4k files are synced in kemono now.

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
Just a headsup before anyone else puts time into it.

Uploading everything from 2021 + 2022 from Highest Tier (Raw,Full,Short,Pictures and so on), which is a lot so it will take a while since Gofile has a UploadSpeed-Limit sadly. Not gonna use my Mega-Account for this, it would nuke it.

Gonna give an update later, might go to sleep while everything uploads, im tired.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Am I see things or Am I Seeing Things? ToonE's blender file tiers just disappeared from his Patreon page.. There now no way of getting access of those other rewards (even though we couldn't anyway).

Last edited:

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
Okay i uploaded everything to my Gofile now, it took a while because Gofile like always decided to stop uploading some midway, so i had to redo.

I sorted between months and the Folder-Naming in the zip-files are the same as the Patreon-Post to make it easy.

Included is:
Everything from highest Tier, Pin-Ups/Pictures included.
02. Everything from 2021 (January-December) and 2022 (January+February)

Info:
01. Click on "2021 - ToonE" and/or "2022 - ToonE" to see the Files.
You will notice a "P1" and "P2" on some months, it just means Part 1 and Part 2.
02. P1 can be unpacked without P2 and P2 can be unpacked without P1 obviously.
03. I will not upload all of this to another Host, it is to much and there is no point in doing so, the OP will make it available to other Hosts soon, probably.
04. There was nothing else after February yet, so all of 2021 and also 2022 Jan+Feb is completed.

Here the Link:

If there is a problem, let me know here. I did test every single file tho without any problems.
I also ran 3 different Anti-Virus programs through all files as always, no problems found.

rf96 feel free to update OP :)

I need to sleep now.

Last edited:

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
ToonE MEGA Collection [2019 to 2021-12-24] [Unzippered] [79.11 GB]
MEGA | Pixeldrain

This archive contain everything from 2019-09-04 to 2021-12-24. Which include:

- HD Videos
- 4K Wallpaper
- Preview Images
- Raw Videos (4K Half, Nude Version, and Sound effect)
- WIPs

Another day another archive collection I've completed.

I was planning on doing a collection for this because:
1) Its the easy one out of the bunch then what I'm currently working one.
2) What OP has available is a completed mess that are place in different date, not realize the files need to be in separate folders due to them being label similarly, and load of stuff are completely miss (especially the raw videos).

This collection is in a similar format of my Bewyx collection if you been following me. So expect everything to be sorted into their corrected labels per folder and easy searching for whatever series you want. But instead of the folder being also label to tell you what content its in it (I.E. If its 4k images, Animations, or has a blender file), it just tell your the tier reward it in. Meaning that all what's provided with the reward given for that pacific content. No one was lucky enough to share us the Blender files so I have to keep it basic. Oh well, can't have everything given..

- [2022.01.17] Aerith I Need Yours To Fill Me (Final Fantasy) [Penumbra Tier]
- [2022.02.28] Shenhe Need Your Power (Genshin Impact) [Penumbra Tier]

Previews Images will be added soon for the original post.