Collection Video ToonE collection [2024-10-15] [ToonEATE]

kajari134

Mar 13, 2021
Okay i uploaded everything to my Gofile now, it took a while because Gofile like always decided to stop uploading some midway, so i had to redo.

I sorted between months and the Folder-Naming in the zip-files are the same as the Patreon-Post to make it easy.

Included is:
Everything from highest Tier, Pin-Ups/Pictures included.
02. Everything from 2021 (January-December) and 2022 (January+February)

Info:
01. Click on "2021 - ToonE" and/or "2022 - ToonE" to see the Files.
You will notice a "P1" and "P2" on some months, it just means Part 1 and Part 2.
02. P1 can be unpacked without P2 and P2 can be unpacked without P1 obviously.
03. I will not upload all of this to another Host, it is to much and there is no point in doing so, the OP will make it available to other Hosts soon, probably.
04. There was nothing else after February yet, so all of 2021 and also 2022 Jan+Feb is completed.

Here the Link:

If there is a problem, let me know here. I did test every single file tho without any problems.
I also ran 3 different Anti-Virus programs through all files as always, no problems found.

rf96 feel free to update OP :)

I need to sleep now.
download speed is so slow. How can I fix it?

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
download speed is so slow. How can I fix it?
around this time many people are using Gofile, usuallly it goes down to 3mb/s download overall same with upload...
so either try at a later/earlier time or deal with it, if you are below 2mb/s maybe something with your connection is wrong and/or your connection is slow overall.

Gofile itself says:
"What are the network performances?"
"Gofile is hosted on dozens of very powerful servers with high bandwidth.
There is no restrictions on network speed. You download at the maximum speed of your connection."

Well while that is a plain lie...especially half the day, it sure is still better than most available hosts.

• Red Heart
Reactions: kajari134

Asgetsu

Dec 16, 2021
Anyone got 2D videos of Shiina ecchi from twitter??? She also got videos in patreon and gumroad

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Anyone got the blendfiles since he removed the tiers?...
If we did, we'll already have them posted already. That tier was limited for a selected amount of subs and the only people that have them...are THOSE PEOPLE who lock themselves into that tier. Now that tier is gone I don't know what will happen to those blender files.

Natsuirode

Apr 27, 2022
So do I have any way to get the blendfile now?I can pay for you.Please:cry:No matter the file is nearly or further.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
I got some bad news for use archivers.
ToonE said:
and for the next month I will stop uploading the project file or the model for tier Disharmony and Harmonic because someone abuse it... without my permission... hehe... really sorry... and the post for that tier (Raw Project) will be deleted immediately after this post was published.
Apparently someone was "abusing" his models and now that tier to get the project file (that was already limited) is now deleted. So thank to that "individual" for ruining it for the rest of us that try to archive everything. Now whoever have those project files are sitting in a goldmine. Not a single one was leak anywhere.