Collection Video Topu collection [2024-05-03] [topu2782/トプ]

moreheat

May 27, 2020
We had bad news Topu gumroad got suspended or banned...
it's so over...

Yep, Gumroad is really a disgrace!
Are there any other Alternatives left?
Topu's fanbox is fine and I don't think fanbox will really ever turn on him since it's not a western prude company but due to the policies over there nothing will be uncensored. I think for uncensored content he's out of options unless he opens up something like a SubscribeStar.

Harlad312

Oct 9, 2022
it's so over...

Topu's fanbox is fine and I don't think fanbox will really ever turn on him since it's not a western prude company but due to the policies over there nothing will be uncensored. I think for uncensored content he's out of options unless he opens up something like a SubscribeStar.
Then it's strange that I've got the 2nd and 3rd Firefly Animations uncensored directly from Fanbox.
So is there a Loophole or what's going on?

And btw. here are the Vids that i've mentioned.

Bokiboko

Sep 13, 2023
Then it's strange that I've got the 2nd and 3rd Firefly Animations uncensored directly from Fanbox.

Thank u very much

moreheat

May 27, 2020

I'm not sure if Topu is Japanese themselves, maybe Topu is trying to be slick or is just straight up ignoring the regs lol

You're not supposed to provide anything uncensored as that's the law when it comes to Japan-based companies like Fanbox, if Topu gets caught that could be bad, but as usual when it comes to this sort of thing it's up to somebody to report it before anybody takes action. You said you got it from Fanbox but is it uploaded to Fanbox's servers? Or is the Fanbox post linking to an outside source like mega or Google Drive? Again, not supposed to do that because it's still being distributed through Fanbox but could be trying to skirt the rules.

Harlad312

Oct 9, 2022
I'm not sure if Topu is Japanese themselves, maybe Topu is trying to be slick or is just straight up ignoring the regs lol

You're not supposed to provide anything uncensored as that's the law when it comes to Japan-based companies like Fanbox, if Topu gets caught that could be bad, but as usual when it comes to this sort of thing it's up to somebody to report it before anybody takes action. You said you got it from Fanbox but is it uploaded to Fanbox's servers? Or is the Fanbox post linking to an outside source like mega or Google Drive? Again, not supposed to do that because it's still being distributed through Fanbox but could be trying to skirt the rules.
I didn't buy them directly from Topu.
I've got them from the Artist that does these two Animations for Topu.
But still this Artist is also on Fanbox so its strange that he can give uncensored Vids directly from his Fanbox.
Just look on my Screenshots.

Screenshot 2024-07-26 211440.png Screenshot 2024-07-26 211421.png

• Wow
Reactions: 33x33

-Valent-

Aug 31, 2019
Does anyone happen to have a second uncensored version of Hoshino's video? If you believe the product entry on Gumroad, there really is such a version