SamApocryph

Sep 8, 2022
i tryed everything uncensor i have and all failed :-(
View attachment 2627006
best result was nothing....
View attachment 2627004
followed by trasparent mode.......
View attachment 2627005
need a custom made uncen plugin or a .dll editing inside the assemblysharp......
grrr that's over my skill level......

btw the game does not look too bad..... yes is limited but look pretty at least!!!!!

ok i found why it failed.....
because the texture is backed there...... here what i dumped with texture replacer
View attachment 2627041
unil someone draw an HD penis from scratch.....everything will be useless......
Can't some mf generate a penis with the same AI tool/art style as the game's creator ?

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
1: uncesor patch. this is 2023. we are adults not children.
and 2: preg content/ending/bad end scene or toggle?

• Angry
Reactions: Yotsuyu

RavenDG34

Jan 21, 2017
What's with the crazy people calling everything AI now? This is not AI, and doesn't even look AI at all. It also has a full live 2d model animated which I doubt anyone would bother doing with AI art as a base.

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
i tryed everything uncensor i have and all failed :-(
View attachment 2627006
best result was nothing....
View attachment 2627004
followed by trasparent mode.......
View attachment 2627005
need a custom made uncen plugin or a .dll editing inside the assemblysharp......
grrr that's over my skill level......

btw the game does not look too bad..... yes is limited but look pretty at least!!!!!

ok i found why it failed.....
because the texture is backed there...... here what i dumped with texture replacer
View attachment 2627041
unil someone draw an HD penis from scratch.....everything will be useless......
yeah technically i can put some HD penis from another game.... but then what's the point on that.....
How about something like this.
(Removed, Newer version: Here)

Edit:
After looking into it more it seems the issue is Unlit Mosaic and Unlit Mosaic Masked in sharedassets0.assets, If you don't edit/remove these the textures remain censored and if you do just remove them the penis, sex toy and vagina don't show up but the censoring is gone however without the penis or sex toy showing up i can't tell how well everything lines up.

Last edited:

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
After some more tweaking i have put together a partially uncensored patch using custom textures i did and some change to the file, Bare in mind i've never done anything like this before when it comes to trying to uncensor someone else's game so i'm sure there are a lot of people here who can do much better.

Custom Partial Uncensor (Pussy Type 1)
(Removed, New version: Here)

Custom Partial Uncensor (Pussy Type 2)
(Removed, New version: Here)

I messed around with it for about an hour but sadly every time i disabled the mosaic texture it also hid the penis and sex toy so this was the best i could do, You can still see some of the mosaic around them but not as bad as it was.

Last edited:

SamApocryph

Sep 8, 2022
After some more tweaking i have put together a partially uncensored patch using custom textures i did and some change to the file, Bare in mind i've never done anything like this before when it comes to trying to uncensor someone else's game so i'm sure there are a lot of people here who can do much better.

View attachment 2629828

View attachment 2629829

I messed around with it for about an hour but sadly every time i disabled the mosaic texture it also hid the penis and sex toy so this was the best i could do, You can still see some of the mosaic around them but not as bad as it was.
God bless you. image_2023-05-18_102828795.png

Mahony

Jun 2, 2017

View attachment 2629828

View attachment 2629829

I love this forum, stuff like this would bring a tear to my eye (and by eye I mean third eye)

Darkborn011

Jul 24, 2022

View attachment 2629828

View attachment 2629829

Thank you so much for ur kindness. How to install this one ?

Nano999

Jun 4, 2022
What is rampage?
+ anal hook seems not working? Description is related also with rampage

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes